cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart no longer Pickup & Delivery?

kdjsc
Shopper

Went to browse offers to add for Walmart Pickup and Delivery and Walmart is no longer listed?  No notice what so ever that was going to stop.  Now it's a general offer for non-grocery items.  My extension still lists the offers I had previously selected. 

43 Replies

Re: Walmart no longer Pickup & Delivery?

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@kdjsc  Did you try looking it up in the search bar at the top of the app? If you were used to seeing Walmart pick up & delivery in the suggested retailers section, those stores seem to rotate and often change its order/listing - at least from my personal experience.

62B0FD6A-1F3E-4F08-BB0E-0052A24640A2.jpeg

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Xiao 

I haven’t been able to find mine either!

A4F96074-DB53-4053-9B7A-23162C032660.png

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  That’s so odd! I think one of the most common suggestions here is clearing out cache but maybe other members can weigh in?

kdjsc
Shopper

Thank you for your reply.  I was using my laptop to add offers and it's no longer listed there at all but it is however located on the app.  I use my laptop more then my phone.  Signing in on the laptop and selecting Grocery Pick up and Delivery Walmart is no longer an option.  Hope it's not a permanent change as due to vision issues using my laptop is much easier.  

kdjsc
Shopper

It's on the app from what I just saw but no longer available when using a laptop which is what I use all the time.  Hope they fix this.  

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Maybe it will come back once the Ibotta/Walmart hard launch happens?  I have Walmart + for delivery and wish I could be using the Ibotta rebates in conjunction with the Walmart + subscription.

j140607
Rewards Hunter

Hi, I use Walmart+ all the time and I use a tablet, phone, laptop and desktop lol. I really wanted to see if I could recreate the problem, and so far the delivery option does appear regardless.

It DID disappear once or twice in the past, and I do recall having to open the menu, the three dashes in the upper left, in order to find Pick Up/Delivery, but that was a while ago.

I hope this clears up for everyone, the delivery has been a lifesaver, truly the last few years.

RNMom1969
Rewards Hunter

Anyone having any luck? 

I am not. I started my grocery list on my computer, but when I switch to my phone, it's gone. I see Ibotta on my phone but not computer.

SO frustrated! Bad enough I haven't gotten rebates the last couple times using Walmart+

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

This is just a hunch. But WM use to have separate apps for store and grocery, then both were integrated into the main WM app.

I few months ago WM launched a Beta version of their redesigned app. I have been using it since May and have mentioned it a couple times in the community here. 🍎

The app's interface does not have a "Grocery" option per se, just a "Pickup and Delivery" option on the homepage below the search bar. I have placed orders starting with that option and without, and have ended up choosing a pickup time in both instances. The system will prompt you if needed.

WM's changes may have prompted changes at ibotta is my point.

See for yourself if you haven't. 

Android users:  WM Beta

Apple users:  WM Beta