cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Online grocery pick up at Walmart

mmoore01
Deal Master

This has been discussed in a couple of posts.

Try looking at this one.  It might not answer your questions, but @LaraL will post updated to this issue when they become available.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/general-support/walmart-no-longer-pickup-amp-delivery/m-p/49834

Re: Walmart no longer Pickup & Delivery?

drdiane
Rewards Hunter

No issues when I use my phone, but big issues on my computer!

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@drdiane what issues are you having on your computer specifically?

0 Likes

Walmart pick-up is not showing up on computer or app

Alfie
Rewards Hunter

Back to school deals are not showing up for Walmart pick-up on tablet app or on the desktiop extension. Its been almost 24 hrs and nothing. Only Walmart.com is in both areas. 

0 Likes

Alfie
Rewards Hunter

This is also exactly what I see in my app. Along with the fact that Walmart pick-up is not showing up on the extension for several days. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Alfie,

It should be showing up but we're aware that on some devices it is not. I moved your question into this thread as it's around the same topic. I'll update this thread once I have some information to share. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hey folks,

I wanted to update this thread as I've recently learned that the Pickup & Delivery option is currently removed for those that did not have their account linked with Walmart previously.

The reason for this is we have a new (much easier and more accurate) Walmart connection process that will be rolling out to everyone throughout this month.

Sorry for any confusion this has created and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@LaraL    So, as a person who no longer sees Walmart under the Grocery Pickup & Delivery tab in Ibotta, does that mean if I were to schedule and pick up a Walmart Pickup order this week (entering Walmart Pickup through the Ibotta app), I will not receive any Ibotta rebates for any of those items? I was, in fact, preparing to do this tomorrow. If I know this going in, I will shop and choose my products accordingly. Thank you.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki did you have your account linked to Walmart prior to the option being removed?

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@LaraL   Yes. I even got cash back for doing my first Ibotta/WM pickup. And after that, the option just disappeared.

0 Likes