cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Walmart no longer Pickup & Delivery?

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ok thank you! That's not how it should work so let me check with some folks internally.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Tikiki did you ever unlink your Walmart account in the app?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

No. When I go into Walmart online via the Ibotta I see Walmart.com & the grocery pickup option (and all my information is in there, so I don’t think it’s unlinked). But the WM grocery pickup option is not available through the Grocery Pickup & Delivery on Ibotta. See below. No WM is available here…

C0C1DC91-82CB-4241-81A1-0DF3DAC12E20.jpeg

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Thank you so much for your help, @Tikiki!

magoogan
Rewards Hunter

Walmart worked perfectly for me until three days ago. It had a box around items with cash back. Now it is gone. Ibotta support told me that Walmart is no longer available for online groceries. You can still manually scan your receipt, bummer...

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

For the time being we have disconnected some Walmart functionality. This will be restored very soon, and it will be improved on.

0 Likes

Patty1
Shopper

When you do pickup at Walmart you don't get a receipt.  Now what?

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

If you created the order through Ibotta then it should automatically credit you within 72 hours from the time you picked up the order.

0 Likes

Radio73
Rewards Hunter

And if you didn't order through ibotta, are you just out of luck until it comes back or is there another way to submit a Walmart pickup purchase?

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Pickup & Delivery orders, as well as online orders, have to be run through Ibotta for us to track the credit. In-store is the only option (that I know of) where you can scan a receipt.