cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart/on line and ibotta

Patty1
Shopper

I'm still having issues with Walmart online/pickup orders and ibotta, Anyone else having these issues?

5 Replies

Re: walmart/on line and ibotta

mmoore01
Deal Master

What kind of problems are you having?

Do you have Ibotta linked to your Walmart account?  Are you placing your order on your phone or PC?  If you are using a PC, are you using the Browser Extension?

If your Ibotta account is linked to your Walmart account, then have you selected the items in Ibotta first before ordering?

The new Walmart process is supposed to post earnings within minutes after pickup, but I don't know if this is your problem or not.

0 Likes

Patty1
Shopper

I am linked to ibotta.  Placing order on computer at home.  I have items selected on ibotta.  The web site doesn't show that there are ibotta items even listed on the Walmart website. It use to show on the website pages and in the checkout also, but nothing on either now.  I don't know if I should send the order because I want credit on ibotta account.

Jeepgirl77
Shopper

I actually mentioned this same thing the other day. Someone replied that they were trying to fix the problem....it was some technical issue.

Patty1
Shopper

Thank you, it's been messed up for 3 weeks on and off....enough to loose several good bargains...LOL

MamaKali
Shopper