cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Pickup & Delivery

tcoakley16
Rewards Hunter

Is there a work around for the missing Walmart pickup & delivery?  My friend still has it and uses it, but mine is gone.   I do most of my shopping through the pickup.   Any suggestion?   

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Walmart Pickup & Delivery

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@tcoakley16  If you scroll down on the home screen and click on category Grocery Pickup and Delivery, you should see the WM pickup option there.  If not, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling your app.  That sometimes fixes glitchy issues with the app.

Good luck!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I believe @LaraL mentioned that Ibotta and Walmart are working on an upgrade.  During this time, only those who were linked to Walmart Pickup & Delivery still have it. 

I am sure @LaraL will update everyone once the update is rolled out.

tcoakley16
Rewards Hunter

Thank you

0 Likes

tcoakley16
Rewards Hunter

Thank you

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

That's correct. We're working to iron out as many details as possible before pushing it out to everyone.

0 Likes

hockeychicky4
Rewards Hunter

any ideas when the new updates will be pushed out @LaraL?

Next week?

Next month?

Just curious if you could give us a rough estimate.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

It's a moving target currently due to how many details are involved, so I can't comfortably give you an estimate. I'm hopeful that we see it sooner than later.

0 Likes

siuturiet
Rewards Hunter

You should first make sure that you have a Walmart account, and you then need to switch the default settings to delivery to see if the service is available in your area. You should see "Delivery available" in green with a truck icon under the address. You should be all set after you place your order and confirm that your delivery address and timeframe are correct. That's what I usually do when making a grocery delivery from Walmart, which I do pretty often ever since the pandemic began. The only thing I don't like about the process is the delivery being late, and that's why I use lasership package tracking to track my order.

0 Likes