cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart receipt issue

Glammah
Rewards Hunter

Hello all! The last 3 receipts I've scanned from Walmart a message pops up stating that the receipt has already been submitted, but that is incorrect. I have not received any credit/refunds for items that were scanned in-store and matched to offers. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. TIA!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Walmart receipt issue

mmoore01
Deal Master

It sounds like you have your Ibotta account linked with Walmart.  If you linked Ibotta to Walmart Pickup & Delivery, it also links your Walmart in-store account.  I believe it has to do with the credit card you have saved in your Walmart account.  If you have a family member who has their account linked with the same credit card number, it could be going to their Ibotta.

You will need to open a Request.  Go to Account in the app and then Help.  Be sure to include a copy of your receipt and a picture of your Ibotta items and their UPCs.

Please note it can take 2-3 days to get a response.

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01 is correct, this is a result of your account being linked and the transaction data being sent over from Walmart prior to you submitting the receipt.

0 Likes

debbiehowell512
Rewards Hunter

It has been happening to me too!

0 Likes