cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Walmart receipt not credited.

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

Anyone having an issue with Walmart receipt not crediting?  All looked good when I submitted my receipt. I got the cha-ching message but there isn't anything showing it's been credited or pending. My Walmart receipts get credited immediately but it's been 2hrs with no sign of any activity today. Should I try resubmitting or wait a while longer?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart receipt not credited.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@bluebutterfly 

Do you show the offers in your gallery, or did they disappear?

Sounds like you know what you are doing, but just confirm, you have looked in your activity for any pending details (from app home screen, click the bell in upper right)

Seems rather odd, but I gather the offers are still there since you are thinking resubmitting is an option.

Just make sure you have a good internet connection, and I would probably try resubmitting if offers are still there.  They should disappear once you submit.  I am not saying you should do it; just saying I would .......lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@bluebutterfly 

Do you show the offers in your gallery, or did they disappear?

Sounds like you know what you are doing, but just confirm, you have looked in your activity for any pending details (from app home screen, click the bell in upper right)

Seems rather odd, but I gather the offers are still there since you are thinking resubmitting is an option.

Just make sure you have a good internet connection, and I would probably try resubmitting if offers are still there.  They should disappear once you submit.  I am not saying you should do it; just saying I would .......lol

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

Thanks Rickibotta 

I had forgotten to check my gallery. They were all still there and I resubmitted and got credited immediately.

0 Likes