cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart receipt, not finding offer

Vwbug0809
Deal Sharer

I’ve been trying to scan a Walmart receipt for one offer, for the past 2 hours and the offer still isn’t being found. Also, it is taking more than 15 minutes to search. Please advise. For the past two weeks, there continues to be problems with Ibotta scanning.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Walmart receipt, not finding offer

Jc49004
Saver

You have to make sure that you have clicked on the product so it's in your account and if you've done that and you scan your receipt and it doesn't find it it gives you an option up above the offers you do have the click down and find any other offers that you have in your account that should be on your receipt and you click on it then submit it and then it'll either add it or it will ask you to scan the product barcode to be sure that it matches then I will add if it matches

0 Likes

Re: Walmart receipt, not finding offer

Theresar
Deal Sharer

This has been happening to me quite frequently.  It is frustrating.  I do have the product selected, check the barcode to make sure it is correct.  Then when I scan the barcode of my receipt, the offer goes missing.  Walmart receipt.  I just cannot in good conscience refer a friend.  There are so many hiccups with the offers and bonuses.  It is like 'refer a friend' - 'lose a friend'.   I have saved money with Ibotta and enjoy trying the new products. I LOVE grocery shopping.  And I love Ibotta.  But it is complicated.

Tags (1)
0 Likes