cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart receipt submission

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

I was trying to redeem 2 offers from Walmart today, but the screen keeps letting stuck on finding offers, and never goes off that screen. Anyone having issues with this today? I tried wifi, data, signing out, Checking for updates, reinstalling the app…nothing has helped. It stays on that screen like it’s trying to load offers until I close out the app.

29 Replies

Re: Walmart receipt submission

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Edawn24   Yep. Finally got it to work tonight. But, yes, incredibly slow-my two WM receipts took almost 3 minutes each on the “Finding Offers” screen before actually finding the offers. I put in a ticket and actually might leave it in so the care team is alerted to the problem. 
@LaraL Apparently it wasn’t just me!

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Interesting, Ok I'll flag this internally and see if we can get to the bottom of it.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Edawn24 are you still experiencing this?

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

Yup! I just tried it again to make sure. I haven’t tried using Walmart pay with my connected account yet. I also haven’t tried any other store yet either. 

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ok thank you! I'll see what I can find out.

0 Likes

Edawn24
Rewards Guide

@LaraL @Just an update; it never worked, even after several minutes. I was able to submit a Walgreens receipt, and then I figured out how to add my receipt to my Walmart account, and was able to get my rebates that way. It just was never able to scan the barcode, or the tcn typed manually-kept getting stuck 🙂 My phone is low on storage, that’s the only thing I can think of on my end that could affect it. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Edawn24 

It sounds like your WM account is linked, and if so you can't submit a receipt.  But if uploading a receipt to WM redeems offers, that should happen if linked.

I don't believe uploading a receipt to your purchase history would ever redeem offers for an unlinked account.  Because unlinked accounts only redeem by a receipt scan.

@mmoore01 can you straighten me out if I have any of this wrong?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Scoulthurst09
Shopper

I’ve been having the same problem for over a week now. I’ve been submitting tickets with my receipts. It’s not just Walmart. I also thought it may have been my storage as well or my internet connection but neither of those were the problem. What was your solution to submitting your receipts? This has made it difficult to work on my merry and bright bonus which I was making good progress with before this. 

0 Likes

Scoulthurst09
Shopper

Oh and now after a few minutes of it loading it just kicks me out of the app and doesn’t load the receipt.