cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Receipt

Swilkinson5408
Rewards Hunter

I did a very large haul today to finish off my bonus.... 6 hours later and it won't let me upload my receipt!! Keeps saying "sorry for the interruption, can't connect right now". I have offers that will expire in the next hour.... any help?

0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Walmart Receipt

mmoore01
Deal Master

Like it says, try again.

I would take screenshots of the offers if your offers expire.  You can open a request and Ibotta Care should give you credit.

To open a request, go to Account in the app, then select Help.  Submit a Request is at the top of the page.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Swilkinson5408

Try manually keying the receipt using the TC#.

0 Likes

Swilkinson5408
Rewards Hunter

Tried manually, that won't work either!

0 Likes

mamadear33
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same problem 

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

I had the same problem Thurs & Fri. I put in a ticket & they credited me the offer that I couldn't submit. I'm grateful for the offer $ however... the bigger issue of not letting me submit a receipt was skipped over by Ibotta.

My suspicion is when they did the client side update, they did a server side update shortly after, and as a result, the receipt redemption server is now giving this error. 

If Ibotta keeps addressing only the missed offers and not solving the core problem, this likely will continue.

@LaraL 

0 Likes

Dean

@Savingcraze 

The only problem I had recently with a couple of Walmart receipts was that they were poorly printed and I had to enter the TC numbers, and I had to guess the final numbers because they weren’t clear. But the redemption worked fine after that. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@Dean the receipt barcode scanning worked fine. It's after that, where the error occurred.

0 Likes

Cannot load reciept to walmart

Mamabrown0417
Rewards Hunter

I have now 4 receipts for Walmart filled with all kinds of offers. I cannot redeem them at all. I can get 1 receipt to show about 50% of the offers but when I go hit verify more, it has trouble connecting. The other receipts automatically show trouble connecting and won't show anything. I've been trying for the past 3 days. I have cleared cache/cookies, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, force stop, connected to wifi and not connected to wifi, uninstalled and restarted phone connected and not connected to the wifi and then reinstalled, etc....its only walmart that doesn't work. I have rebates that have expired and more expiring. It's only walmart that's the issue and earlier that day I had gotten a notification about a previous withdrawal complete and I had used it for walmart the previous day no problem! Help! 

Screenshot_20220109-221201_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @Swilkinson5408,

Are you still experiencing difficulty getting your Walmart receipt submitted?

0 Likes