cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart receipt

BekSS
Rewards Hunter

I am trying to redeem a Walmart receipt. The barcode will not scan. When I enter the TC number a message says it is not recognized. I have tried several times with the same outcome. Can anybody help me?

4 Replies

Re: Walmart receipt

Juno
Saver

It might just be a glitch; there is a new app update available. 

If the update doesn’t help the best solution I can think of is submitting a ticket with iBotta customer service. 

Hope that helps!

WynHud0930
Deal Sharer

I've had that happen before where it wouldn't scan, I closed the app restarted my phone and it worked. 

Maybe a possibility to try? 

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@BekSS

Check your keying the correct TC#. Once or twice I had a receipt not key right after purchase I think because there was a delay of the transaction routing through the WM system.

Maybe try again today since the system would have had a chance to roll over the previous days business.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@BekSS 

I had the same issue not too long ago. When I was about ready to throw in the towel after multiple attempts to manually enter the TC# on the last try it was accepted.  I have 2 possible resolutions for you. 

1. keep trying to manually TC# until it is accepted
  2. if you have a Walmart pay account linked to your Ibotta account enter the TC# into your purchase history.
Every journey starts with the first step