cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Walmart Receipts

Kswitzer77
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta I agree with you 100%. The way I look at it is I'd rather it be a little late than never at all. The other app that I used to use I'd sometimes I would never receive my points. I uninstalled their app and block them from sending me anymore emails. I'm very happy with my Ibotta experiences. TGIF 

Solved! Go to solution

Kylasm1977
Deal Sharer

I only submit 1 ticket per order but I had made several small purchases here and there to complete bonuses...only 1 order in a 2 week time frame got "recognized" or picked up by the app. So unfortunately I was submitting a ticket almost daily and they did not count them towards my bonuses. So that is frustrating...getting notifications urging me to complete my bonuses, but I can't do anything about it. I assume it's better every time I order but I ordered twice this week, again to finish a bonus, and again ibotta is not recognizing the purchases.

I am at a loss. I've tried the app and browser and neither is working anymore. I used to have perfect orders that were credited quickly, finishing bonus weekly...so struggling with literally every order is disappointing. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kylasm1977 when you say your items weren't recognized, was it that the purchase never showed up or did the offers not match correctly?

Solved! Go to solution

Kylasm1977
Deal Sharer

Ms LaraL, none of the recent orders (except the 1) have shown up even after several days. I always match with the green highlighted Ibotta items when I click "shop this item" from my offers. I also save the items to my list so I ensure I buy the same item from one order to the next. I've tried Ibotta app through my phone, my tablet, the Ibotta browser extension on Chrome and on Mozilla with my laptop and computer. I never had any issue with orders showing up no matter which way I used Ibotta until the past 2 weeks since Walmart changed their site. 

Solved! Go to solution

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL 

Solved! Go to solution

Kswitzer77
Deal Sharer

@Kylasm1977 I agree with you. I never had so many problems with the Ibotta app until Walmart did their update. They just made things worse.  Their site user friendly anymore.

Solved! Go to solution

swan1325
Rewards Hunter

I've had the same prob from doing online pick up order from Walmart. I ordered on Sept 18

Screenshot_20210924-165813_Walmart.jpg

th, currently Sept 24th and nothing is showing up. 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok interesting. Have you already submitted a ticket for this one? We're investigating why this is happening but in the meantime the best way to make sure everyone gets their credit is via our Care team.

Solved! Go to solution

swan1325
Rewards Hunter

No... it said to visit the community first to see if there were answers. Lol. I'll go ahead and submit it. Thank you! 

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager

We're working on the answer currently, I just don't have one at the moment.