cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: When did this offer expire??

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

You should be able to still submit the offer for redemption, that part I don't understand. Let me ask the Care team.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

In my situation should I have not purchased this product eventhough with 1 hour remaining prior to expiration? I attempted to redeem 13 minutes after purchase. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Nique
Deal Ambassador

I once submitted a Target receipt four times. There was an “any brand” allergy med offer that would not credit. It matched upon scanning, yet I kept getting the “no offers found” email. I almost gave up, but decided to try one more time and it worked.

Slightly different issue, but my point is resubmitting did not cause any problems.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Nique 

I have attempted 5 submissions for this rebate. Same result after 5 attempts 1 more and I'll qualify for the insane bonus. I'm expecting different results.

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

If it's valid it's valid. This definitely sounds like something is wrong on our end. I already posted about it internally, just waiting to hear back.

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

That works for me,  knowing that you have forwarded my concern to a higher echelon. This will help me, other app users, and Ibotta become the pinnacle of online rebate app providers.

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP so it sounds like it was an error on our end and you should be seeing a response from the Care team (that sorts of everything out) shortly. Let me know when you do just to be sure.

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LaraL 

All concerns expeditiously addressed. Account credited with all rebates and bonuses. I'm a happy Ibotta app user.  Thank you for any action taken by yourself on my behalf.