cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why deactivated my account

Marlpelaez
Rewards Hunter

This os the email they send. I really I don’t know why. I wast looking for shampoo deals in la 5 minutes they send my that email. 

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Why deactivated my account

mmoore01
Deal Master

Unfortunately, only Ibotta can tell you why your account was deactivated.  I would open a request with Ibotta Care.

It can take a couple of days to get a response.

I will say that I had my account deactivated many years ago.  I contacted them and they re-instated my account.  I haven't had a problem since.

0 Likes

Marlpelaez
Rewards Hunter

They deactivated my account forever. 🤷🏽‍♀️ They said suspicious activity. I don’t do nothing wrong. I scanned my item and receipts that is all. I hear a lot that went you have a good amount of money they do that. So they can keep that money. So that’s BS

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

As I said before, I would contact Ibotta Care.  Send them an email at support@ibotta.com and ask them what you did wrong.  Be patient and be kind.  The person who works your request may not have any idea what your problem is.  It will take time and they will contact you when they figure it out.

0 Likes

Coopergirl
Rewards Hunter

That’s so good to hear. I had this happen to me today. I really hope they reinstate my account. 

0 Likes

Marlpelaez
Rewards Hunter

I hope the fix you account because my account is not available anymore i was so happy using this app but I sent to many emails and nothing. Good luck

0 Likes