cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WHY is customer service SO BAD???

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

I agree with @Dean. Screenshots seem to help the customer care team to resolve issues more quickly. I realize it’s a bit tedious, and I for one, don’t always remember to do this but it’s a good practice, especially when you experience issues from time to time. 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@LaraL  Glad to hear that those manual credit issues are being looked at - hopefully they will be counted towards bonuses in the near future. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Enabling the Care team with bonus progress crediting is something we've been talking about for awhile, I'm just not sure when it's in line to happen.

02JEEPX
Deal Sharer

Sorry to hear you are having a problem, they do stay busy considering how many people use this app. I have had issues in the past but they have always corrected mine and updated my earnings including any bonuses that was overlooked. Hopefully you will get the satisfaction you are looking for. It takes patience, this I know, but the good always  out weighs the bad IMO. 

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

I've always had my issues resolved to my satisfaction, but it usually requires multiple follow up emails on my part. It seems that every time I reply to a ticket, I get a response from a different Ibotta rep. Eventually one of them gets it right.

MegaRebater
Deal Sharer

This is exactly my experience. Multiple, multiple follow-ups. I don’t understand why that’s required as frequently as it is. 

0 Likes

MegaRebater
Deal Sharer

Agreed, I always include multiple screenshots 

0 Likes