cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal to Paypal

Rdwjr60
Shopper

I don't understand. It won't let me withdraw to PayPal, and it's been 3 days, and I can't get a response from support! I am so frustrated!

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Withdrawal to Paypal

Rdwjr60
Shopper

I just withdrew a few days ago, and everything was fine. This happened once before, and it took forever to fix for me tonget my money. If I have to go through this all the time, I'm just gonna delete Ibotta. It's not worth the frustration!

0 Likes

Re: Withdrawal to Paypal

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Rdwjr60 

To be perfectly honest, I understand that.  I understand having to go thru it once, but it if continues to happen, and they can't give you some fix to avoid a long protracted wait with two weeks or more of tickets and waiting, feeling like your money is being held hostage.    I get that.

I am sorry you are going thru this.  I would not like it either. Try to be patient and cordial with your communications so you can get your money and then decide if you want to continue.

There is so much good about the app, and their customer service is so good, but sometimes things do take way too long.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"