cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Withdrawing money

Kfsmitchell
Rewards Hunter

I don't have PayPal, I have Venmo which is also associated with PayPal and my bank account is not with plaid, how do I withdraw my money? Also my bank debit card is my Ibotta payment method??

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Withdrawing money

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

There are three ways to withdraw your money.  As you mentioned, PayPal and your bank are two of the ways.

The third way is to withdraw to a gift card.

I prefer to BUY gift cards.  This is different than withdrawing to a gift card.    I buy a gift card using my earnings.  Not only do I earn a percentage back for buying the gift card, the purchase counts towards bonuses.

Buying gift cards has smaller minimums than withdrawing, so you could buy as many as four different gift cards with your $20.  Each retailer can have a different minimum.  The maximum amount for all gift cards for the day is $250.

To BUY a gift card, go to the Home screen and scroll down to Gift Cards (formally Pay with Ibotta).  Be sure to toggle the switch to use your earnings.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

There are three ways to withdraw your money.  As you mentioned, PayPal and your bank are two of the ways.

The third way is to withdraw to a gift card.

I prefer to BUY gift cards.  This is different than withdrawing to a gift card.    I buy a gift card using my earnings.  Not only do I earn a percentage back for buying the gift card, the purchase counts towards bonuses.

Buying gift cards has smaller minimums than withdrawing, so you could buy as many as four different gift cards with your $20.  Each retailer can have a different minimum.  The maximum amount for all gift cards for the day is $250.

To BUY a gift card, go to the Home screen and scroll down to Gift Cards (formally Pay with Ibotta).  Be sure to toggle the switch to use your earnings.

Solved! Go to solution

Kfsmitchell
Rewards Hunter

Thank you🙂

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bec24
Rewards Hunter

I read your reply to the question about with drawing money in gift cards. I don’t know what you mean by switch the toggle? Please help me. 

I also made two transactions at Wal greens and both ended up on digital recite and I am pretty sure you can’t cla rewards on digital. Is there a way to fix this. I got no help at the store. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

rosamrls
Rewards Hunter

The dont want to let you withdraw the money 

0 Likes