cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

withdrawing my earnings...

sherrilynne
Deal Sharer

I had no problem the first time I transferred my earnings to my Paypal account. However now it will not let me!!! And I cannot transfer to a Walmart gift card. I have submitted a request for help but haven't heard anything yet. 

0 Likes
23 Replies

Re: withdrawing my earnings...

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

CS receives probably hundreds of tickets daily.  My best advice is to just patiently wait til they get to yours.  It could take up to a wk until you hear back.  I know it's no fun when your $$ is held hostage. 

sherrilynne
Deal Sharer

thank you for your reply!!! i will try my best to be patient!!! i hope my issue will be resolved soon🤞

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

From what I can tell your account is currently locked and it might be a few days since we'll need someone to manually review it (there's no automated system in place so it takes longer). As @MelissaR touched on, your best bet is to wait a bit longer, and as long as you have a ticket submitted, you've done all you need to do for the time being.

sherrilynne
Deal Sharer

thank you. i did receive an email from customer service and i sent them the info they asked for. i haven't heard back from them yet. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok, keep me posted once you hear something back. With the 4th of July weekend here, response times might be a bit longer than normal.

0 Likes

sherrilynne
Deal Sharer

i have not heard back yet. im upset because I needed the earnings I had built up this weekend. Looks as if I will not be getting them. I really liked Ibotta but this is very very frustrating. I do not understand why I cannot get my earnings. 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Hi @sherrilynne, any updates from our Care team over the weekend? If not I'm happy to look into it for you.

0 Likes

tfunny7
Shopper

Hi @LaraL, I'm also experiencing issues with withdrawing my earnings. I've had no problems in the past, however now I keep getting the same error message. Have been trying since yesterday evening for both PayPal and my Chase banking account. I've tried every combination of clearing my cache & data, uninstalling & reinstalling the app, and restarting my phone, all to no avail. I've also submitted a ticket. Is there any way you can help?

Screenshot_20210706-121803_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210706-121805_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210706-121817_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

@tfunny7 looks like your account is currently locked, likely due to cashing out too quickly after submitting a receipt, but I'm not 100%. When did you submit the ticket? With these the turnaround time is a bit longer than the 48 hours for our Care team.

0 Likes