cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: withdrawing my earnings...

tfunny7
Shopper

@LaraL I submitted the ticket last night. I have been using this app for several years and always withdraw as soon as I hit the $20 mark. Never had issues until now? 

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Yeah I honestly suspect we tightened the policy on that a bit or something. Believe it or not I can't even get clarity on how that team works.

Realistically I would expect a response somewhere around Wednesday-Thursday. That team takes a bit longer unfortunately. For what it's worth I think your account will be fine, from what I can tell. Just an automated process from whatever rules they have for cashing out.

tfunny7
Shopper

@LaraL Ok, that is reassuring. 🙂 Thank you; I appreciate your time! I'll just be patient and wait to hear back from them.

Freshxedits
Deal Sharer

Aint that the point tho a lot of us rely on any bit of extra money we can tho i am in the same boat was fine first time i cashed out now same message i had to revert to making money from referrals on another app as a side income because its so ruff right now was recently laid off work lost what lil benefits i had from unemployment so ibotta and s select few other apps have been like a lifeline for me.

LaraL
Community Manager

@Freshxedits I totally get that, in fact I was unemployed for a year due to the pandemic so I get how valuable side income is. Ultimately Ibotta has to protect itself. Sometimes the securities are too extensive, sometimes not, but above all there is generally solid logic behind many of these rules they set up. And when there's not, I will take everyone's feedback and see if we can make some changes.

sherrilynne
Deal Sharer

this!!! exactly!!! i put a lot of effort into building up my earnings...and its been a week and i still cannot withdraw my earnings. i really need the cash since i am currently moving and need some things. especially gas to run back and forth moving!!!

LaraL
Community Manager

@sherrilynne For what it's worth your account should be unlocked now, or sometime this morning from what I'm seeing.

0 Likes

Freshxedits
Deal Sharer

0 Likes

sherrilynne
Deal Sharer

it's still locked😔😔😔

0 Likes

sherrilynne
Deal Sharer

okay i will look into fetch. this will probably be my last time using ibotta. thought this was a great app until all of this happened. my account is still locked after being told they would unlock it a couple of days ago.

0 Likes