cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/2 Deals - Sprouts, Publix, Whole Foods

cjwoody
Super Saver

🥳  Grabbed $67.92 worth of items for free along with $4.70 moneymaker after tax.  This is without bonuses - still trying to reach WWB and September Leaves.  Breakdowns below if you’re still chasing bonuses.

B1859773-4DF6-4724-A032-321657EC1DE3.jpeg

🟢 Publix

Rustic Oven sourdough: $4.79 FAO from Fetch

Success Rice: $1.50 - $1.50 Ibotta

🌱 Sprouts

Toby’s Ranch $5.99, Wicked Mac & Peas $4.49, True Made BBQ sauce $4.29, Vital Farms Butter $4.79 - all free through Sprouts’ sampling program

Actual Veggies: $5.99 - $6.00 Aisle

Partake Cookies: $9.98/2 - $4.99 Sprouts BOGO DQ - $1.00/1 Sprouts DQ - $2.00/2 Ibotta - $4.00/2 Aisle = $2.01mm.  The DQ’s stacked.

From the Ground Up tortilla chips: $2.97/3 - $3.00/3 Aisle - $0.10 Ibotta any chips

🟩  Whole Foods

Barnana Crisps: $4.99 - $4.99 Ibotta FAO - $1.00 Aisle = $1.00mm

My Mochi individual: $10.00/6 - $10.00/5 Ibotta

Dr. Praeger’s Cauliflower Burger: $4.99 - $4.99 Social Nature - $1.00 Ibotta = $1.00mm

Alpha Burrito: $2.50 - $2.50 Social Nature - $1.00 Ibotta = $1.00mm

6 Replies

Re: 10/2 Deals - Sprouts, Publix, Whole Foods

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody Impressive! You do such an amazing job of finding and putting together great deals. I'm sure you've got it down to a science now, but that kind of haul still takes planning. You rock! Thanks for sharing!

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody You found the Barnana crisps! My store doesn’t have them yet. Let us know how you like them. I like the tortilla chips, but find the ridged chips a bit greasy so I hope the crisps don’t disappoint.

The cauliflower burgers are not bad. I picked some up last week.

Thanks for sharing. 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@mom2furkids  Thanks!  I learned from the best (i.e., this community)!

@Nique  The crisps are nice and crunchy with the tostone flavor that I anticipated.  I got the oily mouthfeel that you mentioned.  I probably won’t eat these straight out of the bag.  They’ll be great as a crunchy component in a salad… or dipped in fresh salsa or guacamole!

kingnelly84
Shopper

What is social nature?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@kingnelly84  Social Nature is a company that connects brands with unpaid consumers by offering vouchers to try products for free. They strictly focus on “greener” products.  If you’re interested, find them online, sign up, and express interest in products they are promoting.  Answer a few questions, and if you are a match, then they will mail you a voucher to buy the product for free.  Then you have to try it and post a review to their site.  A great way to sample new products.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  great deals. I was going to go to WF for the FAO but the Crisps weren't showing on the app.  I personally love Social Nature. I've tried a lot of products and when they stack with rebate apps, even better.

0 Likes