cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Great Haul Today

Janet1964
Super Saver

Well, I did it. I just crossed over $2,000 in savings on Ibotta in less than 8 months! 😀 

I had an awesome night shopping. I finished mw, milestone and level 2 tonight at Walmart. 
started at 33.11. Used 8 in coupons, used a $10 fetch GC, and 21.01 Ibotta/SK for a 5.90 mm.

I bought my fur babies a bag of Beneful for 1.42 and Blue Stix Treats for .71.

I bought 5 packs of Buddig lunch Meat for .30 each and a pack of Sargento sliced cheese for .95. Add a loaf of bread for 1.00 and I have lunch for every day next week. It don’t take much to make me happy!

so 2.25 will feed my 2 babies for at least 2 weeks and 3.50 will feed me lunch for a week. I love couponing and Ibotta! I have enough cereal and yogurt to last me at least a month, so all I have to worry about is dinner at night. And I have plenty of ice cream, cereal bars, chips, granola and candy for dessert.

then I went to Kroger, only 2 Ibotta offers, but awesome sales/coupons. Started at 102.00, used 53.94 in coupons/sales, 18.82 in Ibotta/Fetch/KCB for a total oop of 29.24.

so I finished 3 bonuses AND crossed over $2,000 for less than $25 spent out of pocket. 

@FelskyNY I have looked everywhere and have never seen the popsicles fruit twisters! But I got 2 more Klondike vanilla shakes for 3.24 each and 2 more Klondike cones for 2.99 each.

@Rickibotta i finally found the airhead soft filled bites. I have been getting the regular bites bc they were always sold out at Kroger, and i never had the Ibotta and KCB at the same time until today. I had them separately and got hooked on the candy. Lol I found the FREE So delicious pairings yogurt today also. I got the FREE one at Publix last week.

i also bought 2 garnier fructis shampoo for .41 each.

I bought another Chobani Cold Brew for .49, and 5 bags of Ore-Ida French fries for 1.99 each

i am so stoked but exhausted at the same time.

20 Replies

Re: A Great Haul Today

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964   You must be exhausted.  I bought a teeny tiny little bag of items and was tired LOL.  Pop open that Chobani coffee (I prefer the black and doctor it up myself).  I usually prefer to make my own coffee because I'm picky, but Chobani coffee is one of the brands that I find I really enjoy.  I exhausted out that Ibotta offer for sure.  I haven't found the Buddig lunch meat, but being able to feed the fur babies and the yourself for several weeks to come is great.

Did you search the popsicle website? Maybe they aren't available by you yet.  I actually see them in Stop n Shop, Shoprite, Target - I don't recall if they are in Walmart too. (local to me)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

You had me at Buddig.  Where did you get 30¢ at?

And I have never heard of a FETCH GC.  What is that?

Also, in IN, we have Popsicle Twisters at WM, Meijer, and Target.

Nice haul though.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I think she means she cashed in Fetch points for a GC.

and Buddig is on Ibotta -for the 2 oz or 10 oz or larger packs 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Good grief.!!  Sorry, I did not realize I was in Kroger store mode....lol.

I went to home screen and found them.............thanks

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY @Janet1964 

I think the Buddig used to be 59¢ or more, because I am almost positive that I checked this and determined they were not cheaper than the 59¢ at Kroger.   Does that sound familiar to anyone who buys then?

Also,  I have never gotten the larger ones.  Thoughts on whether or not it is worth it?  The 2 oz ones are just perfect for one sandwich, and there is no messing with an opened bag.  I realize there is a zipper pack, but when there is an expiration date 2 months out, I am sure it still goes bad much sooner once opened up and zipped close, right?

Plus, I never seem to find the flavors 'I like in the big ones..  My WMs only carry 16 oz Turkey.   And their 2 oz does not include pastrami.....my fave.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I personally have not bought Buddig, I can't find the smaller packs here.   Have you ever tried turkey flavored pastrami?  That's my favorite.  I am not a big fan of red meat and have a hate-hate relationship with fat.  So if you think deli pastrami with all the fat dripping off the edges - NOPE, I'll have just the rye bread. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I like turkey pastrami from the deli in grocery stores.

But oh my, I love the fat dripping ones too, with cheese on rye of course.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  No cheese on mine thanx - "shivers" at the thought of "fat dripping"  

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I need to get one of those LIFE ALERTs, because for the last few hours, I have fallen into an EBAY rabbit hole and I can't get up.  It started out innocently enough, but quickly my shopping turned to China, where all the best cheap junk  serves as my unscrupulous temptress,  .  In all my 50-some years, I have not owned, yet I now have decided I must have, each and every one of these items.

It started with some chain link keychain fidgets, and that led me to some cute edamame-like squeeze fidgets where the pods pop up when  you squeeze them.  I then decided to buy some more reader glasses, and that led me to getting some credit card sized magnifiers.  And of course I had to buy a 10-pack of different-colored lanyard straps with loopholes for reading glasses.  

And then it happened.  One of the sellers had something I had never seen before.  The pièce de ré·sis·tance.  In all its glory, a sight perhaps rivaled only by the leg lamp from Christmas Story, there it was.

Makin Bacon.  As some of you may know, I had a short love affair on Saturday with Merci and all her chocolately gooiness that I found at Walgreens.   We had a falling out when WG ended the sale price the following day.  Now I am in love with the mere idea of this Makin Bacon contraption,.  Only time will tell if it is unrequited love, or will we perchance be star-crossed lovers.  I fear she may be Catfishing me.   Seems too good to be true.  Hanging bacon and not having to use a whole roll of paper towels to clean up the mess.  

(I have no idea how I never knew of this product.  It is nearly 30 years old.).