cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: A Great Haul Today

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Step away from the computer.   Delete the Ebay app.  She is a siren, singing her song to lure her wearing sailors.   As for the bacon contraption, my son actually had me buy "ready made bacon".  I know you gasp at the possibility.  You can actually put it on a paper towel, zap it for 10 seconds or 15, and you have bacon.  It is a very novel experience, much easier to clean up from, and enables you to make 2-3 slices at a time.  This allows for portion control. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I  have tried several, but my favorite one is the Oscar Mayer.

I bought two regular sized packs (9 to 11 slices) from Meijer for $5.50 total after ibotta.  I opened one that night and it looked awful; it was expired.  Anyway, when I went to swap them, a worker kid was at the CS desk talking to the CSR.  He offered to go retrieve the replacements..

So a few nights ago, I opened up one box and I realized they were the mega boxes (24 slices) that sell for over $10 a piece instead of $4.  The CSR must not have scanned the replacement ones when exchanging.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Now that was a score!   

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

Does Buddig carry a reduced sodium? The sodium is out of sight on everything I’ve seen.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kamartin1 

I have never seen any, and I just looked at their website in a cursory manner, and it looks like most are at least 530 mg 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Rickibotta I buy the Buddig at Walmart for .50 each , Kroger is  .59 each. Ibotta is 1.00 off 5 making it .30 each. I buy the 2 oz and use 1 pkg per sandwich, so it is easy and I get to eat a different flavor each day of the week. I used to buy the larger packs but they go bad before I finish it, and that is wasteful to me plus I get tired of eating the same thing for a whole week. Mine reset and I bought 5 more and put them in the freezer until I need them. My husband usually provides leftovers at least twice a week, so the 10 packs will last me at least 3 weeks. I hope it will reset at least one more time. This is the first time I have seen it on Ibotta in 8 months.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964 

Good to know.

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

Thanx for looking. Too much sodium for a heart patient. I thought as much. I guess I will stick with Boar’s Head; but I’ve never seen any promotions for that!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Thanks for the response.  I sort of figured out the details of the deal, except mine is off of 4 packs.    You were leaving your response when I was creating a deal post about the Buddig.    Since I will get 4 for free, I figured it needed an individual post.  Wasn't trying to steal your thunder.

I love buddig

@kamartin1 

Well this is not boar's head.  If you are used to it, I am not sure you would like buddig......lol

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

The last time I bought Buddig @ Kroger with ibotta was July of last year.

I bought like 30 packets over the course of a few weeks, all free with a total mm of 30¢ .

At the time, it was a trifectamundo:   PQ/KCB/ibotta

ibotta kept resetting, and that was the month prior to the change with KCB when offers started 'ending' after one purchase.    In July 2020, you could still use offers up to 5 separate transactions before the expiration date.