cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brag: $16.83 mm on Over $225 Regular Price (Aug25 thru Sep1, 2022)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

20220902_013310.jpg

Rickibotta_0-1662111976591.png

This post includes multiple transactions (August 25 thru September 1) involving several stackable deals, including those completed to earn an ibotta MWMM (10 offers for $5 between Aug29 thru Aug31.)   This list is SB-heavy.

Swagbucks is actually my favorite app when it is playing nicely because I get so many FREE or very cheap food items that I will actually eat.  I like to post a thread like this every once in a while, to demonstrate to newer community members the power of stacking from multiple rebate sites.   

Rebate sites used for these transactions include:

• Checkout51
  • Ibotta
  • Shopkick
  • Swagbucks

It is a lot of money OOP before rebates, but you can cash out to PAYPAL for C51, ibotta, SB, & SK, providing you have met the minimum requirements.  This pretty much includes all things I bought during the days listed.  I could have removed the Lance crackers, for example, to make the moneymaker larger, but I wanted to provide an accurate reporting.  Also, for a box this size, 98¢ is an excellent stockup price anyway.  One of the benefits of moneymakers is that you can justify buying other things OOP with the money you have saved.

**  Regular price is approximately $32.05 above the ‘COST’ (aka sale price) for listed items, such as Kinder Joy eggs, Baby Ruth, Five Star folders, CORE bars, and Paper Mate pens

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
9 Replies

Re: Brag: $16.83 mm on Over $225 Regular Price (Aug25 thru Sep1, 2022)

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

You are the Deal Master of all deal masters!

I have trouble keeping my store apps dqs,  cdc dqs,  paper coupons,  Fetch,  and Ibotta straight. I'm definitely not as organized... That's why my favorite app is Amazon shopper panel. I am starting to look at SK, SB, and CO51, but I don't want to get overwhelmed or burned out.

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta It's great that so much of what you got is food. Harder to score good food deals. Thanks for sharing. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

I agree with you wholeheartedly.  ASP is the easiest $10  a month.  I canceled Amazon Prime last year, so instead of me paying $139 A year, I am making close to that from ASP.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Rickibotta 

I keep my Prime account as we don't have cable tv or any regular streaming service. We have an antenna in our attic that works for local channels but, of course, all the good stuff is on streaming. We will subscribe to various streaming services when Prime has a sale and we can binge watch til the 2-3 months are over then we cancel. Besides I like a few of the Prime series and an occasional movie. Mostly it's for the husband since I prefer to read books if there isn't anything good on tv. 📺

Oh, almost forgot, Prime gives me an extra 10% off my sale items at WF, sometimes the difference between an oop or a mm. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta

I didn't want to keep posting in the other thread:

FAO Schick mens razors Kroger and affiliates SB

I had meant to ask, there were no 🦴 app credits? I don't see a column for it. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan 

I must confess I don't know my emojis.  DOGBONE APP?....LOL

EDIT:  I guess this is FETCH, right?  Sorry.  Anyway, I don't think I had any points other than 2.5 cents per receipt, and I don't really include them all the time

0 Likes

BetterNYC
Rewards Hunter

thanks this is incredible 

0 Likes

John102
Saver

Nice

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

UPDATE:  Revised to $19.83 moneymaker now on everything

When I purchased the second set of 4 Soylent shakes on September 1, the C51 offer showed 0 REMAINING.  But on September 6, the offer returned for a brief period of time, and I was able to submit, but for some reason it capped me at 3 offers instead of 5.  I opened a ticket for the additional 75¢ and they just awarded me the 75¢ this morning. 

So that now makes that Soylent deal on 9/1 a $3.08 moneymaker, and it changes the whole post to be a $19.83 moneymaker.

Rickibotta_0-1663272742816.png

0 Likes