cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brag: Over $11 moneymaker on Over $700 Reg Price (across 5 weeks)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

This covers multiple purchases over a 5-week period.

20221124_001230.jpg

Brag - Nov242022 Baking and Condiments.jpgBrag - Nov242022 Pasta.jpgBrag - Nov242022 Cereal.jpg

Brag - Nov242022 Snacks.jpg

Brag - Nov242022 Fridge and Frozen.jpg

Brag - Nov242022 Beverages.jpg

Brag - Nov242022 Household.jpg

Rickibotta_5-1669817580232.pngRickibotta_2-1669817379627.pngRickibotta_3-1669817463300.pngRickibotta_7-1669817828223.pngRickibotta_8-1669817901538.png

WHAT CAN I ACCUMULATE FOR 'FREE' IN A GOOD MONTH (actually a 5-WEEK period)

This initially was gong to be for a shorter period, but then there were several open tickets, and then the Unilever deals began, and I was going to include those, and then I got sick. Then the Thanksgiving deals popped up, and I also had someone asking me about what I could get in a month with all the rebate and coupon sites, etc. I had never documented this myself, so I was actually very curious. This is the result of that .So instead, I have created this as 'what you can get for free in roughly a month'. Mine covers a 5-week period.

• Using multiple sites can take a LOT of time, but if you are trying to save money and have a good amount of free time, you can save a great deal. This is especially true if you are not the one researching and posting deals, but rather just completing deals that others post.
  • There were some great DQs that helped. Kroger had a DQ for $15 WYS $15. CVS had both a "$4 WYS $4" <and> "$5 WYS $5"
  • Kroger has a POINTS REWARDS PLUS program going on where you earn points for purchasing select products. The earned certificates print on the CATALINA printer I found 6,000 points left behind by others. Three items (Capri Sun, Chez-Its, and Goldfish) were FREE with DQs earned with half those points.
  • Not everything was a moneymaker. I could have removed several things I included to make a larger moneymaker, but I wanted this to be representative of the fact that sometimes you offset moneymakers with the real stuff you also buy.
  • No purchases used payments from EB, WC, or GCs to make the cost look less than it actually was.
“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
16 Replies

Re: Brag: Over $11 moneymaker on Over $700 Reg Price (across 5 weeks)

Dean

That’s truly impressive. I was pretty happy getting two free boxes of Kleenex from CVS this weekend but now I feel like an underachiever. I imagine if you had used Ibotta for Kroger GCs your MM would have been in the hundreds. Time to shop at @Rickibotta for groceries. 🛒

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

Saipan
Deal Expert

-

Bravo

-

You must not have a feline, because I see at least a tail if not a whole cat in the first pic or any of them if you did.

-

@Rickibotta

-

-

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

🤯 amazing work! Thanks for sharing all of your deals along the way 🙏

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Very Impressive!

I hope you have another place to sit! Your couch is full! Maybe you could take your savings and buy another couch.

0 Likes

Saver

Love the spreadsheet! Also you made some great points about moneymakers offsetting things you need to buy, and not including WC etc. I see so many posts where people brag about free items using EB carepass that they actually paid for. But I guess it’s all a learning process and you’ve got it down!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Saipan

Now that I think about it, I did hear some movement on the couch a few days ago. I need to check into that. 😀

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta Great job as usual - love the aesthetic of the couch with the different pics LOL. I gave up on spreadsheets a long time ago, but then again, I haven't been haul shopping like I used to.

0 Likes

Jc49004
Rewards Guide

I don't know how that's possible when you have pictured numerous of the same item and all items have a Max limit of five or less

0 Likes

Saver

@Jc49004

It is possible because many offers in Ibotta as well as other sites reset multiple times. If you are interested in more than the limit, check your account 24 hours after you submit and see if it has reappeared.