cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS 10-25

Janet1964
Super Saver

I had a very pleasant experience at CVS today.

first I did the Colgate deal- 2/7.98 with the 7.98/2 digital coupon = both free

then I received a text for a free beauty item up to $5. I was going to get nail polish but decided to go look at beauty tools just in case something caught my eye. Well, there was a 3 pc tweezer set originally marked $10.79  marked down to $5.39 on clearance. So after using the $5 digital coupon, I paid .42 with tax.

I was one happy lady.

10 Replies

Re: CVS 10-25

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964  I have about 4 Goodline product CRTs, so if I can get out to CVS, I'm going to see what I can pick up. It's also free shipping with carepass, but I can't use the $4/10 with the other CRTs, because online, you have to hit the threshold after the CRTs, not before.

I also want to see if the paparazzi nail polish is $2/5 with $4 EB back (limit 2) - I see people are doing it, but it may be regional.  I have $2/3, so if I buy 4 (and they are $2/5 w/ $4 EB wyb 2), then these will also be free.

Also, the Kleenex individual roll TP are on clearance if you can find them (I stocked up during the summer, but will pick up more if they have them).  My store has very little clearance (I think the manager buys most of it, I see her scanning all the time).

and the Toothpaste that you mentioned. 

Dean

I did the Colgate deal a week or two ago and it’s back in my app again for this week. I’ve got enough free toothpaste for a while so not sure I’ll do it again. There’s also free toothpaste deals for Walgreens and Target if you’re looking for more.

I combined the $5 beauty coupon with a $1.50 Ibotta offer to get some Gold Bond lotion. My hands get dry and cracked during cold weather so time to stock up for cheap. See if any of your Ibotta offers can be combined with what you’re look)g for.

@FelskyNY  I think I would do the same as the manager if I worked at a store. I was doing SK scans this weekend at Walmart and thought if I was an employee I would do it every day. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  Oh I agree - I would grab whatever clearance etc., that I could.  I have plenty of toothpaste, but I was talking to my mom's weekend aide and she said that she can use TP, so I figured I'd put together a gift basket for her and her extended family.  I also did the 2 free last week (or the week before). I haven't been doing much CVS shopping lately, that's probably why I got the text emails the last 2 weeks (last week $5 and this week $2)

0 Likes

Dean

I stocked up on TP earlier this month combining $2 Ibotta offers with $2.50 mfr coupons to get three 12 mega roll Quilted Northern packages. I’d grab that clearance TP if I saw it but the CVS here all seem to have just one shopping cart up front with junk. I’m sure the employees are getting the goods first. And I don’t blame them. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I am planning a CVS run today sometime. I want to get the toothpaste deal and possibly a few other things I need using my coupons on my card. Hopefully the store will be stocked with what I hope to buy. I noticed that CVS lately has been having good sales 

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Janet1964 @FelskyNY 

Thank you both for posting this morning! Went for the toothpaste-there was none, but ended up with this instead for a net $1.19oop. (After DQs and EB-not including .51 tax)

0BB40255-4EC6-4811-95BD-5F851CB9F3FE.jpeg

Works for me. The wine 🍷  (tulips in the rain) and silver (disco disaster) colored nail polish I’ll keep. The other items will be Christmas basket/stocking fillers! ☺️

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  did you get the EB on the poparazzi?  My store wasn't marked. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 do you possibly have a Bank of America account?  BOA is offering a 1-time, limited time 10% cash back deal for purchase at any CVS location with a linked credit or debit card

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  Yep. In the first transaction bought 2 nail polish. Used the $3 off 2 and the $1 coupons. Paid 5.96 and got $4 EB back. In a second separate transaction purchased the 3 hand sanitizers using the $4 EB and $1 off hand sanitizer coupon. The 2 larger sanitizers were buy 1 get one 50% off. That transaction would have totaled $4.77 plus tax, but it was absolutely free.
That’s how I came up with 5.96-4.77= 1.19 oop pre tax. Is that funny math? Or did I do that correctly? I also got some other coupons after my purchases: $4 off $20 (good until 11/02) , $5 off $25 (food only), $1 off popparazzi bath accessories 

0 Likes