cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPIC Donation made possible by YOU and Ibotta!!!

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

C351D16F-ADF6-4142-A058-642CA767EEA4.jpeg

 This is a WIN if there ever was one!!

Making this EPIC donation today to the local school district’s hygiene pantry - a place where kids can get their hygiene needs met with personal care products (body wash, shampoo, conditioner, razors, deodorant, etc.), clean, new socks and underwear and clean clothes. Many of the students who need these services are homeless, but still attending school each day. 

I know I haven’t posted much at all lately, but I wanted to thank everyone who has posted a deal in the last couple of months for making this donation possible! The deals you post enable me to donate 30 tubes of toothpaste, 15 bottles of body wash, 60 razors, along with shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and other products (school supplies-hello Five Star folders!!). Because I was in the stores stalking other deals anyway, I also stumbled upon a fabulous deal on men’s socks (75+ pairs (each pair .24 cents!) and women’s underwear (78 brand new pairs for $12!!!). 
                 😊THANK YOU ALL! 😊

4 Replies

Re: EPIC Donation made possible by YOU and Ibotta!!!

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tikiki 

OBSHOP_0-1665544970615.png

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki What an amazing donation to such a worthy cause! You are blessing so many kids that would otherwise have to go without. Thank you for being so generous! Blessings to you and yours! ❤️

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

That is so awesome!I was playing the Drug Store games long before Ibotta and donations like this are so appreciated by so many organizations.  I alternate between a battered women's shelter and the local food pantry.  Seeing your post I need to look into whether any of the schools in the area have a similar set up that I could donate to as well.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  It is an amazing feeling when we can help others!  You did an awesome job - and I can't imagine the # of kids/families you helped out.  The stigma of personal care when we were kids/teenagers is so difficult, so I'm sure these families are forever grateful.