cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun Haul 5-27-22 (18 rebates)

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Today was great! I shopped at Walmart, Whole Foods, Shoprite, and CVS, and completed both bonuses.

20220527_161728.jpg

Here is a breakdown:

Walmart: Kotex, Revlon, Systane, Tena, Suave hand soap, Johnson's baby bar, Nature’s Bounty vitamins, Bio-oil, CoverGirl, Beyond Jerky

Paid $35.91, got back $36.42 from cdc, Ibotta, Fetch and SK. Net cost: -$0.51 MM!

On Clearance: Bio-oil ($0.50!), Revlon eye, the CoverGirl, Tena, Beyond, vitamins, Systane ($5). All but the Bio-oil and Systane were in the regular sections. For the Systane I had $5 coupons! The Bio-oil was unmarked. The Revlon rang up higher, but the cashier verified the price and kindly adjusted it. For the CoverGirl, I used 2 of the $3 coupons from the paper, and submitted the other 2 to coupons .com for $8 back.

Whole Foods: organic Berries, Chocolov (love the ginger one), yogurt, Alaffia lip balm, Collagen (all were on sale)

Paid $12.29, got back $8.95 from Ibotta and Shopkick. Net cost: $3.34.

Shoprite: corn, Siggi's, guacamole, vitamins (all on sale)

Paid $8.97, got back $5.25 from Ibotta and Fetch. Net cost $3.72.

The Fetch points were for a Frito Lay offer I had tracking, making the guacamole free.

CVS: Colgate Pro, Amope

Colgate - had a 40% off CRT and the $3 DC applied. Paid $7.52, got back 5 ECB and $3 Fetch. Net cost-$0.48 MM! (Had the $5 coupon applied, it would have been greater, but apparently they apply in the order you clip them. I figured that would happen. Still a MM so it's okay.)

Amope - used another 40% off CRT and 2 $1 coupons. Paid $8.17, got back $5 ECB and $2 Ibotta. Net cost: $1.17 for both. I really like the Dr. Scholl's, so looking forward to seeing how these compare.

In summary:

Paid $72.86, got back $65.62 for a Net cost of $7.24. Amazing considering this includes food.

Factoring in both bonuses, today was a $7.76 MM!

3 Replies

Re: Fun Haul 5-27-22 (18 rebates)

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Nique 

WOW! You rock! Your haul is epic.

I got 2 kinds of the jelly bean supplements,  2 immunity at Walmart and 2 sleep at Kroger.  They weren't free but with coupons and sales and the bogo ib rebates, it was a great deal. I have been taking the immunity ones and they taste great. 

Thanks for taking the time to share. It's inspiring. 

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thank you @TXbelle. Learned about a few of these deals on YouTube.

I saw your post about the Nature’s Bounty. You got good deals!

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

BeBopALula_1-1653748274643.gif

Thank you for the breakdown @Nique .