cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Fortune blew my way. May it find you as well.

Dean
Deal Ambassador

This morning as I stopped to purchase a few basic items at my local market, I stepped out of my vehicle and crossed the paved lot when an errant wind sent a folded gift across my path. In other words, I found a freaking ten dollar bill in the Walmart parking lot! 🥳 I picked it up, looked around to see if anyone was chasing it, and then put it in my pocket walking away like I’d just pulled of the big heist of the day. So that the fates who graced me know I appreciate the gift, I wish each of you Good Fortune today as well. 

“Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs…”
5 Replies

Re: Good Fortune blew my way. May it find you as well.

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@Dean 

“See a penny (or $10 bill), pick it up and all day long you’ll have good luck!” 
Happy shopping! 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  I had that happen twice (actually I found $ on the floor) in recent months - it's like a windfall - enjoy it - treat yourself (or a loved one) to something special.  

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Dean  Lucky you! As @Tikiki mentioned, I’m usually one of those people picking up abandoned coins on the ground. One time, I found $0.10 worth in one shopping trip from three different parking lots! I can’t believe people don’t think twice about picking these up. Don’t worry, I always wash them when I get home!

SaverGirl67

@Dean   Much better to be the person who finds the money rather than the person who lost it!!  Definitely a sign of good fortune. Hope you use it for something fun. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Xiao that's really lucky!