Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got-r-dun bay-BEEE!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20220115-224023~2.png

Screenshot_20220115-223721~2.png

Screenshot_20220115-224435~2.png

tomorrow is supposed to be a severe weather alert with possible icy roads so I hope I'll spend all day tomorrow bunkered down at home and watching most and maybe every bit of the day's NFL wildcard playoff games. also looking forward to a possible total vacation from shopping tomorrow because I bagged my 2-dubs already! 

6 Replies

Re: Got-r-dun bay-BEEE!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

What are the NFL playoffs?  Not sure I understand what that is, but I hope you enjoy it.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Today, in chronological order, is Eagles at Buccaneers (1p); 49ers (415p? 430p?) at Cowboys; & Steelers at Chiefs (815p), all Eastern Time zone

Too bad for your Colts!😭😩

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

All we needed was a QB.   Any QB.

Doesn't seem fair.   My team didn't make it, and @Icequeen813 has two this year.

I actually root for Tompa Bay, because it is important to me that everyone realize NE success was due to Tom and not that grumpy 'coiach.'   Remember he had a losing record when he was fired from Cleveland (36-44, with 4 losing seasons out of 5) before becoming coach at NE.  Tom is the GOAT;  Bill is just the grouch.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta & a son w season tickets!  We gave ours up 20 yrs ago

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta should be 'GOAT' or 'G.O.A.T.' My Falcons let me down too.

had a light snowfall overnight that melted shortly into the afternoon but got a thicker one just an hour ago, and I'm talking north suburban Atlanta

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

In some ways, Brady was both.  He was the goat when things went wrong all too often, but he was classy and owned it all.  Still waiting for a person who knows him to say something bad about him.  Seems to be a good guy.  Yeah, he couldn't have played the last 5 years in age in the 60s or 70s, but he didn't have to.

0 Likes