cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

JO'L πŸŽƒ AT LAST!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

WHEE-YOO! I thought I was going to have to kiss my Jack O'Lantern bonus good bye! Yesterday I couldn't start my car, I thought I was going to have to get it towed and replace the alternator - GRRRRRR!

Well just a few hours ago I decided to see if I could start my car and if not resign myself to making an online purchase from Walmart. 

Well I be a 🐡's uncle! Much to my epic relief I was able to start my car and drive it like nothing happened yesterday. I drove to Walmart needing just 7 more offers

I got my 7,... or so I thought

Screenshot_20211031-183431~2.png

turned out the bag of Bakenets I bought (hot sauce) was not 1 of the 5 varieties I needed for I needed for Ibotta cash back but it was the only one available - PICKY PICKY PICKY! GRRRRRR! πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜‘πŸ˜€πŸ‘Ώ

Cool thing was that I used up almost all of my $25 Get Upside gift card, got $1.17 left over 

I THOUGHT about going to a Kroger and getting ONE item that would get me an Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky but on remembering spotting Caulipower ImPASTAble pasta, an FAO item, I decided to drop the πŸ”¨ with that 

Screenshot_20211031-184020.png

this Walmart trip ultimately got me my first $220+ - and thus my new personal high - in single month earnings 

Screenshot_20211031-184034.png

 

3 Replies

Re: JO'L πŸŽƒ AT LAST!

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

That's great. Sorry about the trouble with your car and hopefully it won't happen again. Jack-o'-lantern was a challenge. Glad you conquered it.

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

OMG I am right there with you.  Trip to Wal Mart yesterday and apparently I had only imagined the Tastycake Mini muffins resetting so they did not count for the last 8 I needed.  I did not realize it till I got home though.  Thank goodness I was able to purchase a small gift card and seal the deal.  That bonus was just about the death of me.  140 offers for a single person household is TOUGH.  

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@DanyelN it was particularly tough with some of the stuff I got for McSTACKsky's. When the 7 items I bought from Walmart turned out to be only 6 completed Ibotta offers I actually very briefly pondered going to a Kroger to get TWO Banza chick pea crust pizzas, I had to buy TWO for $2 cash back from Kroger but I only had to buy 1 for 1 buckaroo apiece from Ibotta with a maximum allowable 2 to 5 a transaction