cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killer deal on mederma cold sore at CVS.

Amydstotts
Saver

At my high priced CVS, the mederma cold sore (found with the chap stick near the cold medicine) is $21.49.  I used my 40% off coupon and the $7 coupon in the 9/11 save.

$21.49

-$7= $14.49

-40%

=$8.69

Get $5 ecbs and $9 from Ibotta.

With a 32% off coupon, you'd pay $9.85.  If you don't mind a higher oop, you could throw in the $11.79 aspercreme with the 32% one and get $6 ecbs and $2 from Ibotta since the 32% off works on multiple items.

2 Replies

Re: Killer deal on mederma cold sore.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Amydstotts 

Awesome deal. 

You may want to add CVS to your thread title or at least somewhere in the post.

Also isn't high-priced and CVS redundant  😀

In case you were not aware, you can edit your post by licking the down arrow next to your post and choose the EDIT ooption.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Re: Killer deal on mederma cold sore.

Amydstotts
Saver

Aww, thank you!  I was going to add the caveat that I am really new to posting here and to feel free to let me know if I'm not doing it right.  I'm glad you pointed that out.

Oh, you know CVS too well!  She costs me too much just in tax.  I always have a lot of ecbs (4 cards and all are over $100) so I do get my subtotals down below $1, but then I hear my final total and it's like $6....WHAT?  Savvy Coupon Shopper on youtube put a poll in one of her CVS lives, "How much did Amy Stotts pay in tax at CVS this week?"  That week, I think it was in the $40 range.  But, I almost always come out free or moneymaker after my final numbers, PRE-TAX.  

0 Likes