cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late Night WM Haul

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

When my $5 WW and $5 Halftime bonuses popped up yesterday, I had to plan a shop.  This trip was not a MM by any means, but a huge savings for me

20220127_225839.jpg

I needed 3 items to complete my Field Goal, 15 for WW and 17 for HT, so I decided to knock it all out on one go, so I can stay home and snuggle up when the cold hits FL this weekend.  I planned my list using the WM app, so I had an idea of the total cost before I left the house.  With the exception one item, I stuck to my list. I headed our after 8pm last night.  Walmart was almost empty!

Revlon ES - clearance $2.65 - $3 CDC - $2 IR

Revlon Lip - clearance $ 1.59 - $2 IR

Revlon Fndtn - clearance $ 6.64 - $4 CDC - $3 IR

Plus there was a $1 bonus for redeeming 2 Revlon IR.

Jergens Lotion - $3.77 -$1.5 PQ - $1 IR

One A Day - $5.98 - $3 PQ - $2 IR

Loreal Treatments - clearance $4.99 each - $4/2 PQ (I could not pass these up!  They are HUGE jars.)

Cottonelle - $16.48 - $2 CDC - .50 IR

Lysol Bowl Clnr - $1.82 - .50 PQ - .50 IR

ColorScents 4 Gal - $4.53 - $1.25 IR

ColorScents 8 Gal- $3.33 - $1.25 IR

Super Pretzel - $2.76 - $1 CDC - .50 IR

Stonefire Dippers - $2.63 - $1 PQ - $1 IR

Kraft Singles - $5.98 - .50 IR - $1.60 SK

Bertolli D'Italia - $3.48 - .75 IR (This was the one deviation from my original list.  I was going to buy Flintstones with CDC & IR to fill the last bonus, but we ❤️ the creamy rosa sauce.  I would just donate the vitamins, since I don't have kids.)

Knorr Sides - 4 x $1 ea - $1.50 PQ - .50 IR

Hellmanns - $3.28 - .25 PQ - .50 IR

Lipton Soup Mix - $1.68 - .50 IR

Breyers IC - $3.88 - .50 IR

Plus there was a $2 Unilever bonus on the 4 items above.

Also bought a can of WM brand wanna-be Pringles, not pictured.  Hubby grabbed those as soon as I walked in the door.

Total before coupons/rebates - $86.58

Paper Coupons -$11.75

CDC Rebates - $ 10.00

Shopkick - $ 1.60

Ibotta Rebates - $18.50

Ibotta Bonuses $ 16.00

Final Spend - $ 28.73

12 Replies

Re: Late Night WM Haul

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Huge savings!!👍🏼👍🏼

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Awesome Trip! Just wanted to mention that if you use Fetch and you got the below offer, your Cottonelle purchase for $16.48 would leave you with just $8.52 to spend for 5k/$25! (Note: Cottonelle wipes have an ibotta rebate and apply to fetch as well.) I hope you got this fetch offer! If not, still a great trip! 👍

Screenshot_20220128-114839_Fetch Rewards.jpg

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins did the Revlon ring up correctly at the register for you?

I bought some of those yesterday (they weren't tagged at my store, but I used the app to check prices for that location to find the MM clearance items) and every single one rang up full price at self checkout, so I had to call someone over to adjust the price. I've NEVER had it happen before where I scan an item to price check with the app for that location, but then rings up a different price when scanned at the register...

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Zombie That happens to me often with unmarked clearance in the app ringing up full price at register.  As you mentioned, I show them on my phone and they adjust the price.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

@Francoise  I redeemed that Fetch deal several weeks back, so it was not available on this trip.

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

@Zombie  One of the Rrvlon clearance items rang up correctly.  The others did not.  I was in SC, so I had to call the associate over.  Then she had to call the manager, who said to adjust everything to the online price.  I don't understand why the app shows one price and register rings up differently. 

Anyhoo, I'm just glad it was after 10pm and practically deserted when I checked out.  The associates tend to get really testy over things like that when it's busy.🙄

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins I haven't finished the paper products fetch deal yet, though I'm close,, so I have it on the brain. 😆 Only a few days left!

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @Zombie  Y'all are lucky they will adjust the price for you at the register! It is so frustrating - at my WM they refuse to do this and flat out told me they do not honor the prices in the app.   😡   The prices at the register also frequently do not match the price on the shelf! If it weren't for Ibotta rebates I would avoid my WM at all cost.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Shopgirl That’s ridiculous! I wouldn’t shop there either. ICYI, whenever I schedule pickup/delivery the unmarked clearance prices match the app.