cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoprite/Stop-n-Shop mini haul 5-14-22

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Shoprite

Dove $7.49 ea less instant $3 store coupon for buying 2, less a surprise $3 digital that applied. Paid $8.98, got back $6 IR, $3 Fetch. Net cost: Free!

Stop & Shop

Tena pads $5.99 ea less $5/2 digital, paid $6.98, got back $6 IR. Net cost: $0.98. (There is a $5 paper coupon that expires 5/15.)

Burt's Bees kids $3.49 each less $4/2 digital. Paid $2.98, got back $4 IR for a $1.02 MM. (I was about to leave the store when I remembered this deal, so may as well.)

Brave Robot ice cream on sale for $3.50. IR is for $3. I had a $3 Catalina, making it a $2.50 MM.

Left one thing out of the photo: found some Oral-B floss on clearance for $1.29. Even though the barcode was covered a $0.50 digital applied for a nice surprise.

20220514_174220.jpg

3 Replies

Re: Shoprite/Stop-n-Shop mini haul 5-14-22

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  

Toms of Maine deodorant is marked on clearance (Special Value green tag) for $2.74 at my Shoprite.  There is $1 digital (or $1 on CDC) and $1.70 Ibotta.  

Also check your Stop n Shop for the Febreze Air Freshener - there is a digital $3/2 and a $3 back WYB 3. My store had them marked down to $1.85 - so it was a nice moneymaker.  There were also P&G paper coupons (but they may have expired on 5/14)

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Thanks @FelskyNY. I wondered if the BOGO coupon would work with that deal. Yes, the paper coupon expired yesterday. I didn’t know there was a digital. Also, another Catalina printed when I bought Brave Robot.

I’ll check out Tom’s. The Nature Sweet tomatoes are on sale at Shoprite this week, and we have rebates.

One of my area S&S stores is rearranging things, so the clearance has been amazing.

The other day when I was checking out Walmart clearance, there were three employees working in that section. Every time I asked them to check the price of something they lowered it for me! It made for a fun trip. I got some essentials and some things I’ve had my eye on for.a while.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  I haven't had time to rebate much lately, but my sunshine bonus was too good to pass up, so I finished that off at SR and SNS.  Honestly, my newspapers (w/ coupons from the last few weeks were in the basket (still in the plastic delivery bag).

Good sale on Kens salad dressing at SR, so I know I have to find the coupon. I also did the Burts Bees TP, Poise, and 2 of the 3 free Talenti.

0 Likes