cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So close to $7000 in lifetime earnings

cweiner31
Core Shopper

How will I sleep tonight knowing what I'll hopefully accomplish tomorrow? Thank you to the folks on here for lots of helpful savings ideas!

cweiner31_0-1633815692771.png

8 Replies

Re: So close to $7000 in lifetime earnings

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@cweiner31

I am getting there

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@cweiner31 

Wow,  that's fantastic 🌟

Paying full price is optional

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I TOTALLY GET IT!  I stopped at Target to finish my WW with another Good Mood FREE after 50% TC.  I couldn't help myself.

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@cweiner31 Wow! That is some impressive savings! I'm in awe! $7K is quite an accomplishment! 🎉

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@cweiner31  IN. CRE. DI. BLE!!!!

Janet1964
Super Saver

@cweiner31 

I know how you feel. That was me on Sept 29 - I was $22 away from 3k and I wanted to complete my goal by 9/30. So I got up early, went to Walmart and completed it, and then we had the fiasco that morning of we found no items on your receipt. I was panicking big time until I got notification that it was fixed later that afternoon. I know you will make it with no issues tomorrow, and we will be cheering with you! That is an awesome achievement. I can’t wait to get there.

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I registered in September 2014 too, but with less than 2 dollars I will achieve $5000 earning. I wasnt using it for the few first years. I think that earning this year is the largest than any others

SaverGirl67

Amazing!!  And  so inspiring. Thanks for sharing this. 

Happy shopping 🛒