cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprise Gift for me at Belks

Janet1964
Super Saver

I went to Belks today by accident. I haven’t been inside the store in almost 2 years. I order everything online. Anyway, I have shared that I use my Belks MasterCard to buy groceries and gas to earn rewards. This month I earned $30 in rewards and got the email this week. I was finished with my Christmas shopping, so I had no idea what to spend the rewards on - only good for 1 month. So I enter Belks and go to the clearance section to see if they have anything I might want for myself. I found 3 tops and the fitting room was open, so I was happy to try them on. Everything fit perfectly. Before I went to the register to pay, I went on the app and had a coupon for an extra 10% off clearance for Belks cardholders today only. After she deducted my $30 in rewards, my total was less than 0.00 , so they adjusted the price down to FREE. When I got the receipt, I almost fainted - the original price was $96.00 for 3 women tops. So that was my gift to me thanks to Ibotta shopping.

last month was $50 which I used to buy Christmas toys for my grands from Belks website.