cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talenti Ice Cream @ Kroger

Janet1964
Super Saver

I bought 2 Talenti pairings today @ Kroger. I have never tried it before. 

it was on sale for 4.50 each. They only had 1 flavor - salted chocolate churro.

I used $1/2 coupon I printed from Unilever.

Ibotta was $1.25 each

Fetch was $2.25 each

so I paid .50 each. I hope it resets on Ibotta by Monday so I can get 2 more. They had raspberry sorbet,  but I am not crazy about raspberry or sorbet.

10 Replies

Re: Talenti Ice Cream @ Kroger

Janet1964
Super Saver

I forgot about the $2 Ibotta bonus for buying 2. So I guess it was .50 mm each. And I got 5 yasso Poppables for .97 each also. A good ice cream day!!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Wow, you definitely got a super deal! I love the Talento gelato. I have only tried the Bourbon Fudge Brownie so far. I can’t wait to try more flavors! Is there a certain place to find the printable Unilever coupons or were they emailed to you?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Mikosmama 

They emailed it to me. I get at least 3 emails a week from Unilever offering 1 to 5 different coupons each email. It is definitely worth it to give them your email address. Especially when there is a fetch offer going on.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Janet1964 , thank you so much! I just signed up for emails from Talenti. I thought I already was signed up for general Unilever emails, but don’t see any coupons in my emails. I will keep a closer eye on them now, though! 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Mikosmama 

I got 6 Different Dove coupons today. Their coupons are good for 30 days.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

Fetch NEVER gives me offers for Talenti, Breyers or any other ice cream. Granted I don’t buy frozen desserts often but I would with some cash back.

I understand offers are unique and may be regional etc but not to be included every time is odd. Congrats to those enjoying discounted ice cream. 🍦

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

928DE549-C41F-4FB3-ACF1-729E21A3C25F.jpeg

My Ibotta reset and I went back and paid a total of $4.55 for all 6 with coupons, Ibotta & Fetch. What a deal!!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

I signed up for Hellmanns a while back, and I never get the Unilever coupons.

Do you have a link to the site where you select the coupons?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

Thanks for posting the deal.  

My Kroger does not carry PAIRINGS, so I got two sorbettos - one raspberry and one mango

As I expected, the $2 DQ WYB2 did not come off on the Talenti since it was not attached to the DQ.  They manually entered a $2 coupon discount, and because of that, it did not reduce my 'total' amount; for FETCH calculations

2 for $9 less $2 DQ = $7 less $4.50 FETCH less $2 IR ($1X2) = 50¢ for both

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"