cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanksgiving dinner haul

Asmit192
Shopper

Hey guys!

I wasn't sure where to post my haul. I hope it's in the right spot. I completed my Thanksgiving dinner haul! See the picture below where I have all 10 items from Walmart!

8 Replies

Re: Thanksgiving dinner haul

Asmit192
Shopper

Mgnsmrt1
Saver

Awesome work! The Walmart by my house has been out of 3 of the items so I may look to other locations.

Asmit192
Shopper

I have the walmart app and I checked locations near me. I had to pass 7 different walmart locations to find the cranberry sauce. They are all out of great value everywhere

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Asmit192  Nice Haul - No cranberry sauce by me (and the offer is gone now) and I still can't find the stuffing, but I should have learned from last year and shopped as soon as the offers came out. I waited to stack them with my WW bonus instead, which I'm glad I did. 

barbie1266
Shopper

I got everything but the cranberry sauce! Nice getting some of that money back!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I have to believe the cranberry offer will be back.  I think it was wise to pull it if nobody has it in.  Imagine all the times each day that an employee is asked if there is maybe some GV Cranberry in the back, or could they look on the top shelf.  We still have 2 1/2 weeks.   I hate the stuff, so I am good either way.

But I think it will come back.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Kathhon56
Rewards Hunter

Hi 👋🏼   I’ve been an Ibotta user since 2014 BUT haven’t been active since feb 2020. SMH 🤦🏼‍♀️ dummy me LOL. Anyway, so if we don’t get ALL the items (like the sauce) do we still get the rest free? 
thanks! 😊 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kathhon56 

Each offer is an independent offer, so you do not have to get all.
If you just do not want the cranberry sauce for example, you can still get the rest.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”