cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal Mart Shocker

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Ok y'all don't faint but I was just notified that my pick up order was ready and nothing was substituted and nothing was out of stock.  This is unprecedented.  There were 30 items in my order hat should finish off my Honor Roll and Extra Credit Bonuses.  I still can't believe it.  Now if the rain will just hold off till I can pick it up and get home.  lol

6 Replies

Re: Wal Mart Shocker

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@DanyelN  Congrats! 🎉

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@DanyelN Amazing!! With that kind of good luck going for you today you may want to stop and pick up a lottery ticket on your way back! 🤣 (I'm joking when I say that cause heaven knows I can't spend $2 on chance myself, but I know plenty of people who can.)  Hoping the rain holds off for you till all groceries in the house! 🤞

What-Shot
Super Saver

I'm trying to cheer for you and understand--both at the same time! My confusion is that Honor Roll & Extra Credit bonuses expired last night. How does it work that they would count today?

I've never done grocery Pick Up. Thus my lack of understanding for how the timing calculates toward bonuses. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

The Bonus counts at the time you place the order not at the time of pick up.  So even though I picked it up after work today, I placed that order on Sunday afternoon many hours before the Bonus closed.  Usually my Pick up Orders credit pretty fast, like before I get home with my groceries but this one is taking a while so I am trying to be patient.  They warn it can take up to 24 hours to credit but that bonuses still in effect when the order was placed will still count even if they end before it is credited.

0 Likes

Skim
Core Shopper

Congrats!. I don’t think that has ever happened before and I make at least 75 orders a year.  

You should have bought a lottery ticket !!! 
I ordered some plastic spoons to be shipped with some other stuff. Got the it’s on its way email. The next day, I received an email notifying me that the local Walmart is going to deliver it to my door. Never arrived.  Looked at my order status again and it’s delayed. The next few days it still had delayed as the status. Five days later and they notified me that my order of spoons had been cancelled because I never picked them up.  I receive an email a week later asking me to take a survey about my item return experience.   Okay buddy,   you asked for it! Lol. .  

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

It's always nice when a company screws up then asks how they did so that you can fill them in on things.  lol

And sometime between when I went to bed and when I got to work Ibotta approved my purchases and my bonuses and everything.  I SHOULD have bought a lottery ticket but that would have meant a drive to Georgia with a hurricane breathing down our necks.