LizH4011
Core Shopper

$15.65 MM!!!

I bought:

1 Crest toothpaste - $2.99

3 Toothbrushes - $3 × 3

2 Colgate toothpastes - $4 x 2

1 Soylent 4 pack (clearance) - $5.99 

I used a $6 off Crest digital coupon and a $4 off Colgate digital coupon. 

Paid oop: $16.60

Earned: $14.25 Walgreens cash ($5 from a booster, $4 for the 2 Colgate, and idk about the rest) $5 Register Reward, $3 Ibotta Oral B rebates, and $10 Swagbucks Soylent rebate

20220202_214218.jpg

11 Replies

Re: Walgreens 2/2 Haul

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@LizH4011   Wicked awesome!! 🤩 I’d love to find that Soylent on clearance!!!

cjwoody
Super Saver

@LizH4011  I am unimpressed that we no longer have visibility on the details behind WC earned! 🤪  Why would they remove that feature lolol?!?!

LizH4011
Core Shopper

I know! That makes it so hard to share deals! 

LizH4011
Core Shopper

My usual Walmart doesn't sell the Soylent. I was lured to this Walgreens by a Field Agent job that I unfortunately couldn't complete due to bad wifi. It worked out for the best though, because I discovered many cases of Soylent! I'll have to go back next week if it resets. 

0 Likes

Hazel
Core Shopper

@LizH4011 Nice deal! How are the Soylent?

LizH4011
Core Shopper

@Hazel I haven't tried it yet. I'm saving it for when I need a quick, on-the-go meal. I believe @Rickibotta has said in the past that they were good. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Hazel 

I find them to be delicious.   I find many offerings in this space to have a chalky or medicinal taste, and I do not find these to be that way at all.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Hazel
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta Thanks for your input. I was also concerned on the chalky taste. Good to know that's not the case. I've looked into it before as a meal replacement. It seems convenient. Will revisit. Thanks

Jesseca_Lynn
Shopper

I should have gotten almost $50 my last Walgreens haul, but my local store only emails your receipt due to COVID/safety measures, so I was never able to submit it because I never had a hard copy:(