cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weis Haul 12/10/2021

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

Hey Everyone,

I know most of you don't have a Weis in your area but this was the best haul I have gotten for Weis ever. 

Welches Juicefuls fruit snacks-$2.39-.50 IR=$1.89.

Musselman's applesauce-$2.99-.75 IR=$2.24.

Follow Your Heart cheddar shreds-$4.49-$1.25 IR=$3.24. Manager gave me a free one too. So I had 2 total.

Senor Rico Rice Pudding-$1.09-.10 Weis coupon-.50 IR=.74 cents.

Eggs-$1.49-.10 IR-.50 Weis coupon=.89 cents 

Planet Oat milk-3.99-.10 IR-$1.00 MC-.50 Weis coupon=$2.39

Fairlife Lactose free milk (for my niece for her house)-$3.50-.75 IR=$2.75.

Then, I had 3 $5.00 off coupons and was able to use them all. 

My total before the coupons was $17.03. After the coupons, my total came to $2.03.

Though nothing was a moneymaker, I am very pleased with my savings. This was also the shopping trip that earns me my Weekend and Snowflake bonuses. So, if you add those bonuses then I guess I could say that it was a $12.97 MM. Regardless, I am happy with my haul.

4 Replies

Re: Weis Haul 12/10/2021

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Marethundsabre 

Great job!

0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Marethundsabre  we have some here on the eastern shore....I have yet to shop in one though....I heard they were a bit pricey 

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

@MeLMeL11 ,

Yes, sadly Weis can be pricey. However, their prices are comparable with almost all the stores in my area. The only store cheaper is Walmart but I can only find a quarter of the offers from Ibotta there. My Walmart doesn't have a good selection and some of the items I use I can't find there. My two children have food allergies so I need to shop at stores that have a decent allergen free section. Where I live the oy stores that offer this is Weis, Wegmans and Giant. Giant and Wegmans are 45 minutes from where I live. Walmart is 25 minutes away but Weis is only 2 minutes away or if I walk....5 minutes. So, I do a lot of short trips at Weis when I need something but have no time to drive far. I save Walmart for when Monday because I am in that area to take my eldest to gymnastics. I only go to Wegmans or Giant once every 2 weeks and that is a all day affair because I hit them both on the same day. I only go on a day my niece or mom can watch my sons. It's too hard dragging a baby and autistic 4 year old on an all day shopping trip. I wish I had cheaper stores in my area with a good selection of allergen free foods but I just don't. Even at the other pricier stores, the selection is limited and some of the items I see people mention on the Community, I have never seen in any of my stores. But, I do live in a town with only 300 people so that's probably why.

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

@Marethundsabre  wow! You're busy! Yea those short trips prob help you get a breath of fresh air too.... aka "me time"

...well glad to hear that u can get a decent selection at Weis for your specific needs AND that it's within walking distance!

0 Likes