cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHOLE FOODS HAUL 7-24-21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210724_120622_463.jpg

 Not a bad start to my day.  Don't forget to submit to SK for 200 kicks (.80)

Organicville mustard, I had a free coupon but it wasn't on Ibotta at WF, so if you have the Social Nature coupon, use it at a different store.

20 Replies

Re: WHOLE FOODS HAUL 7-24-21

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Been 2 years or so since I last found Health Warrior bars in Whole Foods. Only found Roar at Fresh Market 

Is SK now giving 200 kicks for any Whole Foods receipts? It's giving kicks - I think 200 - for any Dunkin Donuts receipt

0 Likes

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

😍 What was your final cost? Was it all free? I’m jealous of your Rind - haven’t found it in any of our WF!!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Here's a brief breakdown

A little Whole Foods shopping this morning.

Free offers from Ibotta
Rind
ZenWTR
HealthAde Booch Pop

Ibotta BOGO
Roar

Health Warrior bars
.97 each. $1 Ibotta

Brown cow yogurt final cost .10 each (see earlier post)

@Organicville mustard free for @socialnature
#trynatural

Paid $23.06 - $19.47 Ibotta -.80 SK (any receipt) - total $2.79 and receipt pending on @gotoaisle a new rebate app.

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

WOW! Awesome! So you just basically paid for one of the Roar waters and everything else was free! Have you tried tried those?  I think they’re pretty good. 
This was me yesterday at WF. I hope that Ithaca Hummus is good!

BE3CCF99-27F8-4C69-B3C0-AC251305309E.jpeg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki Did you buy 1 small Zen water?  I decided to buy 2 @ .95 each because we drink a lot of water.  2 small had more oz than 1 large. I bought the Roar in the past with hangtags, but no hangtags today.  I could not find the new Pop offer so I had to ask and finally found it in the same row as the water.

Funny, I cant find the Ohi although I've been looking forever!

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY 

I bought the larger one @$1.79. So not a big MM. I had my 13.5 yo son find it for me, so I didn’t get to price compare-and possibly lost out if they had the .95 ones on the shelf. He was having so much fun finding the items for me that that alone was worth missing out on an MM! 
The Oh! bars are here in our Sprouts and WF. They were in the refrigerated section, near the cold beverages and grab and go lunch and snack items. I’ve not tried them yet. All the calorie rich foods get eaten by the aforementioned boy! (After mom gets a small sample!)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  I have a 20 and 24 year-old. Both Zen waters are gone already, and I just keep a drawer with bars in them. The butter bread was also a big hit and was gone in about a day or 2.

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Try this if you have not already 

Ohi

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan Thanks. WF by me does not carry it.

0 Likes