cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: WHOLE FOODS HAUL 7-24-21

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY

You are welcome. Thanks for the drop, seeing KK on the site, will have to get some reports.

By the way, I owe you about $10 in green can drinks, if they are worth that much. I was out your way recently. There was a ton of opportunities to do in the field.

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Tikiki , let me know how you like the Ithaca hummus. I'm waiting til WF puts it on sale, but it sounds tasty. My WF has never had the Rind Snacks either. Down the street, Market Street has it but it's too expensive to try without a rebate. I've been buying the Fresh Bellies toddler snacks on sale and with an Ibotta rebate at Kroger and Target. The freeze dried strawberries with balsamic vinaigrette is a nice treat.

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

How are you submitting the receipt to iasle? I registered with them.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow  I take a pic and text it to them. I haven't mentioned Aisle much because I only started submitting receipts.  I only did 2 so far. I'll check in more once I get reimbursed.

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

Did you text it to the phone which verified you cellphone? I did it on Thursday and no response. I did it yesterday again and no response as well. Late Friday I just texted them and got the response that "we are sorry and that we must accidently put our phone number on dont disturb list and would you mind resending the picture and I did it. And again it's no response.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

That's why I haven't mentioned it much. I earned $9.50 last week, but now I am waiting for acknowledgement of my receipt.

@Lovetosavenow  I just forwarded it again and they did acknowledge it.

0 Likes

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

1250 fetch rewards for Rind, 2 redemptions, 1 per receipt? or it's specific to accounts?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DrMissy  No Rind on Fetch for me yet (and I got one this week and one last week).  I bought the tropical.  I like the pineapple but find the orange rind to be too hard and ended up with it sitting on a napkin next to me. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

The orange rinds are pretty tough to get through. I prefer the all kiwi pack.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I have the strawberry pack (I think) but haven't tried it. Glad it was free though.

0 Likes