cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whole Foods weekend warrior complete

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20210716_142439.jpg

I finished off my Weekend warrior at Whole Foods!

The Love Good Fats bar would not scan, so I put in a ticket.

I also printed the $1 Clio parfait from cliosnacks.com and combined with Ibotta offer.

The hi-ball seltzer was a stack from Ibotta and SK bundle

Paid $33.36 and received $21.53 from Ibotta, $4.49 pending from Ibotta and $5.20 pending from SK.

Final cost, $2.14 (after my $1 bonus) because I splurged on the Clio bars.

16 Replies

Re: Whole Foods weekend warrior complete

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Once again, you y INE through with my shopping list TY 😎

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY

May run into, may, into an issue with the Hi-Balls. There are 2 sets of variety that make up the offer.

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

I finally did the Hi-ball stack last week and SK is still pending 7 days later. I put in a ticket for something else submitted even earlier (any receipt from TJ’s) and they said it will be at least 10 days! 
I’ll need to look at the clio coupons b.c unless they are on sale they are still pricey!

Nice haul!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I double checked the flavors for the SK Bundle (and I've done it once before) - I got 1 from column A and 1 from column B.  I almost didn't do it because SK pends for SO LONG - but I figured I'd try it again.

I love the Clio bars - they are my guilty pleasure, so when I can find them at WF, I typically treat myself to 1 or 2.  The strawberry is my favorite and I can rarely find it anywhere else.  The parfait coupon was a big help this week. 

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY

I see now, the cans are similar in color. I normally get the lime and another one.

The Truffle Pip' Popcorn is good. I bought all of the different products, about four, a while ago when they were BOGO.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  Yes - I almost missed that they were 2 different flavors and walked right by it, but then I double checked it against my app - and figured - why not to complete my bonus (which is pending)

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  WHERE did you find the Rind smacks? I have searched everywhere for them in my store and no luck. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  I actually asked someone.  They were with the other dried fruits - in the very 1st aisle facing the produce.   Does it show as available in your app? 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Clio bars are worth the "splurge," especially if they are the reduced sugar (not so sweet) variety.  Strawberry (or other fruit) is fave flavor. 

Have you tried freezing them? According to my appetite, sweet snacks are always best "frozen." 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~