cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accept digital receipts, upload an image

Accept digital receipts, upload an image

I use walmart pay a lot. It's just so convenient and easy. I do my preplanning most of the time. But there's other times I'm on my way somewhere and I'm just stopping at a store for a minute. I wish this could be an added feature.

10 Comments
rosetrebesch201
Rewards Hunter

I do to ..

alysmith89
Rewards Hunter

because of covid a lot of places are preferring to do digital receipts. 

Dana
Deal Expert

You can link your walmart account.

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @LilLauraDee

Thank you for this very smart suggestion. I have passed this idea along to our Product team for further review.

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I use Walmart Pay for all my instore purchases.  I simply enter in the TC# and it shows me everything I bought with Ibotta rebates.

I contacted Walmart Customer Service asking them to allow, as an option, printing of a receipt.  I need a physical receipt for some other rebate apps.  I have printed it myself for some apps, but Shopkick won't accept it.

Xcalibur50
Rewards Hunter

I was able to finally link my Walmart.com account to ibotta after 4 tries of failure to link iit told me it was successful!  YAY!  Now... my question to the masses... After my account was successfully link to my walmart account I thought hey.. it's a good time to go online and order my delivery of walmart groceries now.  I placed my order, $237.36 worth of groceries that were just delivered to my door moments ago.  

My question to all is this:

How do I know what was included with ibotta in all of this?  My account is linked, what else must I do to get ibotta in on all my purchases?

Do I need to somehow send the electronic receipt  somewhere?  I'm confused that if I linked my ibotta account to my walmart account ...it's just not automatic??  Why go thru the trouble of linking it if not?

---Totally Confused and Beyond with all this stuff...

BarbaraG
Saver

I’d like to know the answer to this also

cmdegeeter
Rewards Hunter

What’s the status of the possibility to start accepting digital receipts?

Dana
Deal Expert

@mmoore01  if you pay with a penny 1st then walmart pay you will get a receipt

vicci
Rewards Hunter

this app is very difficult to use. You have to really want this. No idea where to see what I might have earned and where to upload receipt because walmart account did not link even though I received email saying it did.