cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakdown deals for Ibotta/CVS shoppers...

Breakdown deals for Ibotta/CVS shoppers...

It would be a MIRACLE if theses people who think of all complex and misguided deals would give us a deals breakdown!!!

Tags (1)
5 Comments
leon82ydnam
Shopper

CVS BREAKDOWN DEALS + IBOTTA  + CURRENT AD= MORE SHOPPING!!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

IF THE PERSON OR PERSONS CREATING THESE AWESOME DEALS, THANK YOU

PS CAN WE GET A BREAKDOWN LIST, LINKED IN OUR IBOTTA DEALS?

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WORK THIS HARD TO SHOP AT A STORE, YOUR WELCOME

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Huh 🤔?

Dana
Deal Expert

People do their own homework to find deals. You need to do some work yourself no one is going to do it for you. Yes it's hard work but if you want to save money you need to work for it.  If you want people to do the work for you join a CVS group and get breakdowns if you can't do the work yourself.

RebeccaRene
Rewards Hunter

Actually there is just such a group on Facebook just use the search engine in groups and check out CVS dealfinders and those similar will pop up for you! I agree its work sometimes but there are also those out there that find it fun to figure out the best way to save and they love to share!😁🙋‍♀️ I'm one of those! Also if you want a breakdown on the best deals, coupons, and even ways to walk out of stores with products and have the cashier hand you money( its possible trust me) check out KCL (Krazy Coupon Ladies) they update several times a day and I heard about ibotta from them!! May the savings be ever in your favor!!😘

alice_fell
Rewards Hunter

There are so many YouTubers who put deals together and even post google docs. All it takes is a little homework on your end. I mean, you might need to watch separate CVS (or store of choice) and ibotta videos, but this is pretty easy stuff.