cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gas Receipts and Mobile Phone bills

Gas Receipts and Mobile Phone bills

cash back on gas and mobile phone bills!!

22 Comments
EricaX5
Rewards Hunter

Sounds good to me!

sthomasson
Deal Sharer

I feel like they used to have a gas rebate at Sheetz, like 50 cents or something back. I'll take what I can get!

Kalynlucas23
Rewards Hunter

How and where? Thanks:)

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

If you have Verizon as your mobile phone carrier & you sign up to go paperless& automatic monthly payment, you get & $5/ mo. discount. You alco get a bonus reward of  choice of $ 3  to use at Panera,Starbucks,Amazon , etc!!!

Twinzie1004
Rewards Hunter

Icequeen813, I am brand new to Ibotta so I am still trying to learn how to use it -- please forgive me if I am asking a question that is very basic.  I am a Verizon Wireless customer, I am paperless, and I pay my bill monthly automatically.  How do I go about signing up to get the $5 monthly discount?  How do I get the bonus reward that you mentioned ($3 towards Panera, Starbucks, Amazon, etc.)?

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Hi, Twinkie, Download the My Verizon app& sign up.if any questions ccll 611 on iPhone 

Twinzie1004
Rewards Hunter

I downloaded the My Verizon app and I searched for anything having to do with Ibotta on there, but it didn't bring up anything.  I have an Android phone, so I guess that calling 611 won't apply to me.

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Nothing to do with Ibotta , you can use android phone by the way. We are permitted to talk about different savings with these forums .

Twinzie1004
Rewards Hunter

I guess what I'm asking is how do I go about getting that deal that you mentioned?  I don't know how to find it and I don't know where to look for it.  Thanks!  

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Download My Verizon app,follow the instructions.You May have to call Verizon & get your account number & they would send you link. They’ll need your email address too.