cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group all Free after Ibotta rebates in one category

Group all Free after Ibotta rebates in one category

Group All of the free after Ibotta rebates in a separate grouping and not mixed in with the best deals. Thanks 

17 Comments
SaverGirl67

Yes. I agree. So helpful

MsChefStaci
Rewards Hunter

Group those & BOGO together for easier access. 

aubreylin
Shopper

I've been thinking the same thing . Thanks for sharing. 

SMBrott
Shopper

I would like to see offers only once... I understand why they are put into more than one grouping but it gets annoying to keep seeing certain things....

RRL626
Shopper

Sorry to be a downer, but I think that part of the whole experience that retailers, apps, and such want, is to entice people to try their products by offering a BOGO or Rebate offers.  They want to make it easy by not having to mail in forms and receipts, like days past.    

They still want you to browse around and "shop".  Similar to how they put the meat and dairy at the back of the store, so you have to be "enticed by other items to get to what you came for.  If iBotta makes it too easy, then people won't shop and explore items (ie there's little incentive to do what everyone here is requesting)  Fair enough, something cheap or free should take some effort of the consumer and not just grab the freebie and go.  

winnguyen
Rewards Hunter

I'm absolutely agree!

DCinMD
Deal Sharer

Great idea! You have to keep scrolling to find FAO, by having this category, you could just click on it and see all of them.