cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEB online

HEB online

It would be nice if you include HEB online. They offer curbside pick up and home delivery when ordering online. It would be nice to link HEB to my Ibotta the same way I linked amazon and Walmart.

Also, Brookshire Brothers needs an option to upload a paper receipt and not just have the loyalty card linked. There are times I forget to add my number and wish I could upload a receipt.

Tags (2)
8 Comments
ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee
Status changed to: New

Thanks for the great suggestion, @Afreeman0303! We've passed this along to our internal team. 😊

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee
Status changed to: Investigating

Afreeman0303
Shopper

Awesome! It would be helpful for sure. 😎

jadon1978
Shopper

I have always linked my card/phone number and I have never rec'd anything from Brookshires receipts  unless I have reported a problem and had to send all the information that is on the receipt.  I finally have quit going to Brookshires due to this problem. I would like for there to be a way to enter my receipt instead of depending on someone else who has never gotten any of my purchases to Ibotta.  Thank you, Janie Hankins 817-578-0729

sharonpa
Shopper

I too started doing HEB curbside recently and would love to see the extension be able to be added to heb.com website. I see this post started 1 1/2 months ago, any update since then?

astrid
Rewards Hunter

Hi I love rebates and I started doing curbside at HEB and Sam’s Club. It will be great to link them to my Ibotta just like Walmart and Amazon. Any update?

Woosclues1981
Shopper

HEB curbside is no available to link your account too. Happy shopping!

Woosclues1981
Shopper

Now available! Fat fingers!