cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDEA: Enhance banner on FREE AFTER OFFER images

IDEA: Enhance banner on FREE AFTER OFFER images

When I started using ibotta, the FREE AFTER OFFER rebates were so much easier to spot because the superimposed banner was a bright color. The current white banners appear like camouflage. Any chance ibotta could enhance the text/banner to make them easier to spot when scrolling thru our favorite grocery app?

7 Comments
What-Shot
Super Saver

Since the FREE AFTER OFFER labels are currently light gray, I feel as tho I'm playing a round of "Where's Waldo?" whenever I scroll thru my app. 

kjseverance21
Rewards Hunter

Have the 'FREE' items pop up as notifications when you walk into a store-

Users can choose to turn off or leave on the 'Location Tracking' - but would be a HUGE help. Many people's issue with using iBotta at major retailers like say, Walmart and Target (where 99% of deals are), is that it's hard to remember when you're a busy person. I'd say a large portion of user base is busy moms, etc. so it feels worth it. 

I'm in marketing for an insurance tech company- we built an app and I know how valuable it is to have actual community's feedback on how usable app is etc. 

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee
Status changed to: Investigating

LaNcE19
Shopper

I would vote who cares about the banner and just have a Free After Offer category.

melonyslife
Rewards Hunter

Oh! I got excited when my eyes decived me. I thought the word Idea was IKEA! Wow! But alas

What-Shot
Super Saver

And so it appears: The FAO Fairy has granted our wish. 

IDEA has been DELIVERED! 

Have you noticed that the FAO labels are now RED and at the TOP of the rebate graphic?

Yay IBOTTA! 

Please express our appreciation to the team, @LaraL.! 

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered