cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Make an Expiring Soon Category Please

Make an Expiring Soon Category Please

There needs to be a category to select where it will show ALL offers that are expiring within the next 24 or 48 hours.

This would help to avoid missing offers before they go away and it would save a lot of time in finding them and cashing in on them before they disappear.

The way the app is now, you must go through all of the categories and scroll forever to find the items that are about to expire. This is a tedious task and takes up too much valued time.

Thank you for this consideration.😘

KL2e

Tags (2)
7 Comments
Dana
Deal Expert

The manufactures set the rebate limits once it's reached it goes away it doesn't matter if it has an expiration date or not

KimmerZ_70
Shopper

Thanks Dana, but that isn't always the case. And if it was, then there wouldn't be any notifications at all regarding how much time is left on items before they expire.

What I am talking about are those items that have the expiration warnings on them to be put into one category. πŸ˜‰

Wtennyson
Saver

Pull up your list if you already activated reward and it will tell you how much time is left. 

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Ibotta use to have an Expiring Soon category, but they took it away.  I am guessing that with so many users, it was harder to predict how much time was left.

Very popular items can disappear in a few hours due to high demand.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Every time I get a chance to push this idea I do. Hopefully I can get some traction on it, although it requires a pretty significant lift to be implemented so I wouldn't expect it to happen very soon, but it is being discussed internally.

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Investigating

winnguyen
Rewards Hunter

Yeah , that is good idea.